• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

Does anyone else do guide for Miitomo Drop besides Aki-Games? I try to duplicate his actions the best I can but 9 times out of 10 I don't even get close to the thing I want.

Not that I know of.

Personally his stuff usually works for me in about 2-4 attempts. There are only a handful that seem to never work for me.

Got to make sure to really lay attention to when he hits the button and positioning. Maybe experiment with timing a little later or earlier.

PtM

Banned
Does anyone else do guide for Miitomo Drop besides Aki-Games? I try to duplicate his actions the best I can but 9 times out of 10 I don't even get close to the thing I want.
Some other people did early in the app's lifetime. I never bothered to group the drop games by layout, though.
Aki just tries for every item once until successful, then snips the video into how2s. That's why it's seldom the best strategy being shown, to put it lightly.
I recommend watching their whole recording and maybe think of your own strategy. At least that way you get an idea what doesn't work.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Out of nowhere they updated it, so now it features the expanded colour options of the Switch Mii Maker.

But that's not all(!)

We can finally change the favourite colour, a feature that should have been there day one.

Oh wait, no one cares.

Tyeforce

I most certainly care!! I've been waiting for this update for months! Sucks that it took so long, but it's great to have Miitomo Miis up to date with Nintendo Switch Miis now!

It's neat that you can select your Mii's favorite color in Miitomo now, too, but I assume it has no real function within Miitomo, right? So it's only really of use if you bring a Mii made in Miitomo over to a Nintendo 3DS or Wii U via QR Code (it's a shame Switch doesn't have a camera...).

Top Bottom