• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miiverse Shows Off Some Of Smash's... Glitches I Guess? What's Going On Here?!?!

Kater

Banned
Nah these ain't glitches, they are just being consistent with the Amiibos
burntreat2.jpg

L Thammy

This glitch actually happened to me playing as Donkey Kong - it's pretty freaky. His face was like half way across the screen from his body. Usually don't see glitches like these in modern Nintendo games.

Actually, I saw a glitch in Wonderful 101's ending cutscene (or one of the last cutscenes anyway) where
young Wonder Red
appeared with two extra pair of eyes. Didn't think to take a screenshot because it didn't occur to me that it was a glitch.

Doorman

I get some major Who Framed Roger Rabbit vibes from the flat-people ones. That steam roller from the finale sequence is really putting in work!

kirby_fox

Banned
Haven't had this happen, but I did have my Wii U completely freeze on me during an event match. Never froze on me before with any other game and it made this awful noise.

Other than that, I left it running earlier today and the game was doing randoms on the start screen. Bowser at Palutena's Temple was freaking out on the left side of the bridge..not graphics wise, but physics wise.

Lernaean

Banned
Haven't had this happen yet... So weird.

It's one guy posting all these. Either he has a digital and very much corrupted file, or his console is melting.
That's why i say that instead of posting these abominations, he should have it checked before it's too late :p

SerTapTap

It's one guy posting all these. Either he has a digital and very much corrupted file, or his console is melting.
That's why i say that instead of posting these abominations, he should have it checked before it's too late :p

These images are well worth a melted Wii U or two

Persona7

Banned
I remember seeing my friends 360 mess up and we took a bunch of Halo 3 screenshots and videos but everything looked completely normal. I understand it works that way for the replays because it only saves data and then recreates it but even the screenshots were perfectly fine.

PSYGN

I'm thinking his disc is slightly damaged.

My CoD:Black Ops 1 game had sniper scopes without the masking around the scope. Looking back now I should've sold the copy as I'm sure some sniper out there would appreciate that.

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become