• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Legends ends New Content

The state of this thread clearly shows how many people are interested in this game. There is no point in continuing new content for a non-existent player base. This is the second dud MIneccraft spinoff after Minecraft Dungeons.
I was really excited for Minecraft x Diablo, particularly as my son loves Diablo (III and IV) and Dungeons could be an age appropriate Diablo clone that we could play together in co-op. MD has zero build variety and shockingly for a minecraft game, no environmental destructability. Why do devs and pubs create these low effort cash grabs using beloved IP, when they could actually give a shit and deliver a hit is beyond me.

foamdino

The state of this thread clearly shows how many people are interested in this game. There is no point in continuing new content for a non-existent player base. This is the second dud MIneccraft spinoff after Minecraft Dungeons.
I was really excited for Minecraft x Diablo, particularly as my son loves Diablo (III and IV) and Dungeons could be an age appropriate Diablo clone that we could play together in co-op. MD has zero build variety and shockingly for a minecraft game, no environmental destructability. Why do devs and pubs create these low effort cash grabs using beloved IP, when they could actually give a shit and deliver a hit is beyond me.
Minecraft Dungeons failed miserably to lean into the IP it was based on. It's also very very short compared to any other arpg. Such a wasted opportunity.

Roberts

I loved Dungeons but Legends was a failure. It’s too hard and confusing for its target audience and yet too clumsy and boring for anybody else. Redfall was a better xbox exclusive in 2023.

Zheph

I was really disappointed with Dungeons and Legends didn't looked any good

It seems a lot of kids are enjoying Lego Fortnite also

magnumpy

I think the primitive 16x16 textures desperately need an upgrade. OTOH they could do an extreme retro texture pack with 4x4 textures. or just go with flat shaded polygons with no textures. hooray? next generation that's what I'm talking about 😎

Last edited:

Mowcno

No one bought it. Minecraft Legends bombed. Minecraft is a huge IP but it's not translating into good sales for spinoff titles. People still only really care about actual Minecraft. It has 21 people in-game on steam right now, not worth supporting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom