• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (PC/XB1/PS4/mobile) officially announced, July 11th

Camjo-Z

Pretty shitty of them to make Switch owners pay an extra $10 for a late port of Season 1 but not give them the sequel day and date with the other consoles. I'm sure they'll pull the same trick again by releasing it as a full-priced complete edition somewhere down the line while every other version goes on sale.

Ash735

Coming in glorious 20fps 768p on PS4 and 25fps 900p on PS4 Pro. Telltale Engine being pushed to the extremes beyond any other engine out there.

Wil348

My guess is the lack of Switch version is because Season 1 will have only just gotten a release on Switch by that point. I think it will most likely come at some point since it will also be on mobile.

Montresor

Episodes 6-8 were incredible. I remember some really interesting sci-fi / mystery concepts. Murder mystery in a mansion. An episode dabbling in artificial intelligence. Another with a Hunger Games like story.

I'm in for Season 2. I hope the season is way more like episodes 6-8 than the rest of season 1.

Top Bottom