• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini-Pokemon news: LONG NECK VS T-REX (Amaura and Tyrunt evo)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ok guys, Tyrantrum is all you need.

When I saw Tyrunt for first time, I just knew that I would main him right away when I get him. I'm pretty pleased with both pokemon's evolutions. They look great.

I think I will make a team of Dinosaur in Gen 6.

ffdgh

tyrantrumofficial-art300dpijpg-e94a12_640w.jpg

Haha mini drayden beard.

Dr. Buni

Wait, it has a crown.

And it looks like a dino version of Drayden.

>_>

I don't know who I should choose anymore.

Qurupeke

Right, but it suck to pick one. Sad thing is that I really want to use Amaura but their type is pretty terrible so I'm not going to use Amaura for Dinosaur Team.
Haha, yeah I want both. And let's hope that lame type means great stats... I'm choosing Tyrantrum though. :D

L~A

Oh boy. First day posting on GAF and I'm already getting ninja'ed like there's no tomorrow.

Tyrantrum looks really awesome... I think I know who I'm gonna chose now. Maybe.

ok, now I admit my ignorance, but...
are there dinosaurs in pokemon?

Since the first generation, my good man. There's Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omastar Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastidion, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops and now Tyrunt and Amaura and their respective evos. There have also been other dinosaur like Pokemon, but these are the ones usually counted when people say dinosaur. Well, I guess fossil Pokemon would be more correct. You can sort them into actual dinosaurs if you feel like it.

DigitalOp

Banned
Yeah, I'll take Tyrantrum over the Neopet, thank you.
Ice cold.

Tyrantrum will live up to its name and will know Thrash. With high attack, could be a problem.

I hope this guy isn't a glass cannon or have a water/grass weakness....

I know he's going to have a water/grass weakness.... Sigh

Top Bottom