• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minter shows off his texture generator

I could care less if it's nothing more than an undulating Tempest or Defender or whatever with llamas and techno.

B000003RHD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's got the right techno.

ge-man

Is that the confirmed music? I thought Jeff was just playing that for demo at Peter M's little house party--I don't remember him every giving a definate on the music. Although, I think there have been enough fans who complimented Jeff on using the Underworld stuff that he will be inclined to license the music.

daMandus

Some guy on the yakyak-forum came up with the great idea of having various Warp-artists making music for Unity.

That would be really awesome and since Warp seems to like the VLM we could at least get some unlockable tracks from them. Not that I expect it in any way, but since all other hope for Unity is doomed, why not?

epmode

daMandus said:
Some guy on the yakyak-forum came up with the great idea of having various Warp-artists making music for Unity.
that would be the best thing ever. it'll never happen.

Top Bottom