• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MK vs DC Official Thread of T rated goodness and unnecessary konsonant substitution

jibblypop

Banned
At first I liked this game because it reminded me of the old feel of Mortal Kombat.. but after a week now I find myself more frustrated trying to play this than having any sort of fun. I guess it's time to put this one on the shelf. :(

Anyanka

GrayFoxPL said:
Btw. I've read people say that Flash is broken, but he can't do shit against Sub Zero. Icy Counter whole day long. :D

He can do what everyone can do, punish the whiff. You know Sub can be hit as he's returning to normal, right? You throw that out all day long. You screw up once and Flash can take like 40% of your life....

Flash is not so broke anyone can pick him and win(although they can be very annoying and boring to fight). There's a ton of bad Flashes out there. A lot of these "Flash is overrated" strats like this and Scorpion's self flame are not actually good, the Flash players are just horrible.

I'm still playing this game every day. It's fun but stupid(and partially because of it). It's not just Flash and Darkseid that's broke though. So is Raiden, Shao Kahn, Superman and Green Lantern. Batman, Kitana and others are strong too. The game is like almost sort of balanced in that there's enough broke going around half the cast is viable. :lol

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sorry for the thread necromancy here, but I just picked this up today for $10 and I'm quite surprised at how fun it is. Definitely better than the last few MK games, even with the lessened gore.

And, Sub-Zero's Icy Counter is so much fun to use. :lol

Pretty surprised at how active the online still is, as well. Over 100 people on, last I checked. Anyone still playing this online? SeraphisCain is the PSN if anyone wants to play sometime.

WISE FROM YO--

Yes I just picked this up too, for cheap. Hardly any special features and gore that we're used to with MK games, but still fun. I would never pay more than $10-20 for it. It's pretty and fun, but definitely my least favorite MK game of this generation.

and also the only MK game of this generation so far

I got this on newegg a week ago for 11 bucks. It's ok but it's really barebones. They should have kept the krypt.

Bleepey said:
There's a good game hidden beneath the bullshit. I hated the quicktime events.

I agree. I don't like how the close combat is so random.

Top Bottom