• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 06 the Show Online League - Season 1 (We're gonna party like it's 1994)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
DM is a renegade without a cause :lol

"He's going to be a renegade with a dual shock stuck up his ass,Texas style!"
2005-06-29-rogers-camera.jpg

Andokuky

Banned
Oh God... talk about that stupid little incident dominated sports talk radio here for like 3 weeks. I wanted to kill myself.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Can i actually play a league game? please? :lol :lol Seems there situations with both my first two opponents preventing them to play

Fifty

Maybe I can play a game for Big Zep. The Phillies are my 2nd favorite team, and there's no sign that he's closer to getting online. The last time he posted was 3 days ago. We can't let him fall too far behind. Vote to let me use the phillies for at least one game. I vote yes. Vote passed.

Fifty

What the fuck. a lagless game with Cold is suddenly disconnected in the bottom of the 7th. UGHHHHHHh

I was beating Pedro 8-1

my first ever disconnection. what a pile of bullshit

Miguel

Ramirez said:
Konex where are you hiding?! :lol
:lol

I'm currently setting up weeks 4-10

I have 8-10 done, and currently working on 4-7, and will be posted shortly. I'll probably open up week 3 sometime in the next 24 hours, so some of you start playing!

If anyone has any circumstances where they can't get their games in for some reason, let me, FMT, or Fifty know, and we'll either decide if we can wait that long, or play your games for you.

Ramirez

Yea he wouldn't play last night because of the game,meh.

I'd like to see a little more enthusiasm in the league guys...I suffered too many 2K leagues to be treated this way Konex! :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors,I can play tomorrow nite anytime past 9 pm eastern,unless...

I'll let you know here if I cant.Ive been sick *chronic colon disease has flared up* and never know when I'm going to feel too sick to play.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Rors,I can play tomorrow nite anytime past 9 pm eastern,unless...

I'll let you know here if I cant.Ive been sick *chronic colon disease has flared up* and never know when I'm going to feel too sick to play.
Should be fine. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Matrix

I'll take over the Rangers,fucking mothetfiuhhr4lbfu;bu24bugbfhu24hj.

Mig or Fmt,set me up as them on the site.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Where is Musashi?

All I know was a while back he said he was having pc problems and thats why he couldnt schedule games :\

Someone needs to takeover the Tigers....GOD THIS SUCKS! :(

Fifty

Ok, I just gave Matrix the Rangers. Hopefully Ando is the only person we lose.

now
All of a sudden there's more than one good person in my division.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
On top of everything, I just clicked Matrix' tag for the first time. I feel ill.

:( Blame Bish.

Rors I can play a game or two now if you want,as of now I feel a little better.

Matrix

what hell,why is week 3 still locked :(

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I can play right now....I guess we can write down the stats -_-

I'm too lazy to write down stats,ummm Fifty/Mig can you open week 3?

Matrix

Thanks Mig,Rors I'm going online now.I dont think we have played so meet up in east 1.

:lol @ Fifty

Matrix

Mig am tired from E3 :(

Rors I'm in East 1,just logged on.

Matrix

Dang Rors hasnt shown up :\ Rors guess we can try to play later,my bro wants to use the 360.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Dang Rors hasnt shown up :\ Rors guess we can try to play later,my bro wants to use the 360.
Sooo sorry...my connection crapped out on me for the second time today...happens at the worst fucking times. I'm not Senor Bob jr!! :(

Matrix

:lol Its cool.

Can you play a couple of games now?

Matrix

Rors I'll be in rookie room 4 if you want to play.

East room 1 is down..

Fifty

Damn......These server problems you guys have are frustrating. I've played over 20 games, usually at night, and about 3 have been really laggy. :(

Matrix

Fifty said:
Damn......These server problems you guys have are frustrating. I've played over 20 games, usually at night, and about 3 have been really laggy. :(

Ive played 70 something games online *mostly at night* and Id say atleast 10 were beyond awful,thats including the ones against Birdbomb.

Fifty,you want to play the Rangers/Jays game soon?

Matrix

The Rangers are the real deal :eek: Blue Jays are not running away with the divison now.

Also no lag in two games against Fifty and ITS NIGHT.

Fifty

Night time is the right time!

No lag whatsoever

which means I have no excuses for getting my ass kicked. I'm so dissapointed with myself.

Ramirez

Konex man,wtf?At least say you're not gonna play or something so I don't hang around the PC/Boards hoping to see that you want to play.

I can't believe I probably just wasted 40 dollars on this game -_-

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Konex man,wtf?At least say you're not gonna play or something so I don't hang around the PC/Boards hoping to see that you want to play.

I can't believe I probably just wasted 40 dollars on this game -_-

I'll take over his team or someone else will if he doesnt reply to you in the next day.

This is beyond absurd,I see him playing that piece of shit mlb 2k6 on live and you guys cant even get a game done,wtf.

Fifty

Matrix said:
I'll take over his team or someone else will if he doesnt reply to you in the next day.

This is beyond absurd,I see him playing that piece of shit mlb 2k6 on live and you guys cant even get a game done,wtf.

The moment one person controls 3 teams is the moment this league jumps the shark.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
god dammit koney!

p.s. matrix when can you play with the rangers? :D

Can we play tomorrow night after 24,I'm dead tired.I played two games with Fifty and a game of top spin with Bob.

Fifty I agree,but I dont want this league to die.

This is horeshit! :(

Andokuky

Banned
I love the game but the lag is just ridiculous. Way more annoying than a lag spike in Madden because one bad inning of lag can put 2-3 runs on the board.

Rorschach

Sorry I wasn't around, Matrix. All I wanted to do on my day off was play some MLB, WE, CS, and Madden...I didn't get to do any of them. T_T

Matrix

Its all good.

Rors maybe we can play after 10 pm eastern tonight,gotta watch 24 :D

Matrix

Fmt,when do you want to play your final two games againt the Rangers?

I got 3 games againt Rors I need to get started,1 left against Fifty...I'm overloaded :lol

matrix if you want someone else to take the rangers thats fine, im sure someone else will. but if you want to use them i can play anytime until 5pm pst

Top Bottom