• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
zEbITri.png

DEREK JETER
BxB1ILM.png

7e30rYs.jpg

Derek MLB Jeter Standings
R8Rnysx.png

Derek Wildcard Jeter Standings
vXWBJU3.png

Fox318

What a day it will be when President Alex Rodriguez gives Dan Uggla the Presidential Medal of Freedom for being the first purposely bad baseball player to make it to the majors.

jman2050

If you need to smother your hot dogs with ketchup/mustard/rotten cabbage or whatever other filth you can think of to make it edible, then you're not eating very good hot dogs.

The Yankees are somehow 1.5 games out of a playoff spot and there is no end to my confusion on this.

jakncoke

Banned
If you need to smother your hot dogs with ketchup/mustard/rotten cabbage or whatever other filth you can think of to make it edible, then you're not eating very good hot dogs.

The Yankees are somehow 1.5 games out of a playoff spot and there is no end to my confusion on this.

lol hot dogs are all practically the same lips and assholes recipe. lets not pretend otherwise to push your condiment agenda

Anti-condiment? Now I've seen everything.

zychi

Banned
lol hot dogs are all practically the same lips and assholes recipe. lets not pretend otherwise to push your condiment agenda
Wrigley field hot dogs > comiskey park's kosher dogs

Grilled ballpark franks> generic brand from walmart

They taste different. No ketchup ever.

jman2050

Anti-condiment? Now I've seen everything.

I'll admit out of fairness that I simply don't like mustard's flavor but otherwise don't have anything against it.

Ketchup however belongs only on burgers or fries and nothing else. Rotten cabbage is downright disgusting and vile.

zychi

Banned
Itt: men who can handle mustard and sissys who want their mommy to cut their hot dog up so they can dip it in ketchup

Ketchup on a hot dog sucks.

It's also illegal.

At least it should be.

you know what else sucks? you two.

OPVfaTS.jpg

You boring people are missing out.

i'm sure there is a hot dog in there somewhere behind all that garbage.

That would look delicious without all that disgusting ketchup.

you almost had it right, almost.

um... no. there are differences in both the meats and and how you cook them.

also, calm down people. we have 20K+ posts we'll hit 30K this year again and if you count all the other Baseball threads that are made in OT we would have a hell of a lot more.

eznark

Banned
Worst title ever.

Much like the DBacks are currently the run-away worst organization in professional sports.

Top Bottom