• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
JS0irr9.png

MLB Standings 7-22-2015
0zdC3R6.png

po584Bx.png

Dodgers vs Cardinals in the Postseason
dnLAh8n.gif

HGxkUbW.png

hemtae

I'm less annoyed about the Red Sox being in the basement and their soon to be bajillion game losing streak than I am about the Yankees being in first. Ugh.

tim1138

I hope Manfred has the balls to really push for making international players go through the draft like he's talked about doing.

Beckx

Kid's at bat game is top tier

http://gfycat.com/SelfreliantDapperCamel

CKlyA6UUwAA2Ho8.png

I hope Manfred has the balls to really push for making international players go through the draft like he's talked about doing.

Eh. Think about who that benefits though. I root for a small market team that can't play in the big international game but still I'd rather see these guys get their payday. Owners claim to be big free market guys...so let it stay a free market rather than owners saving money.

JoseDFrog

Banned
I'm less annoyed about the Red Sox being in the basement and their soon to be bajillion game losing streak than I am about the Yankees being in first. Ugh.

What a terrible first reply, you should feel bad. GO Yanks! Now I only wish I could watch a game again with my hectic schedule.

Marz

I don't think the Yankees are good enough to win it all currently, but if they add Hamels, Cueto, or Kazmir look out.

Got Ellsbury and Gardner at the top of the lineup with all that power behind them?

Plus get to the 7th inning and the game may as well be over with Betances chilling in the bullpen.

I'm hoping for a Yankees-Dodgers World Series.

We'll probly get some more boring Cardinals or something though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Basewars was the shit. I wouldn't mind a modern reboot.

Fucking Angels need to have their voodoo magic countered by something.

Parch

I don't think the Yankees are good enough to win it all currently, but if they add Hamels, Cueto, or Kazmir look out.
That's the difference. Yankees have the willingness to spend for major improvement, other teams do not.

Rumor has it that teams are expecting the Blue Jays to give up Stroman for one of the top rental starters. I mean jeez, give up several years of a quality starter for a temporary rental? I'm not so sure that's a smart move. At least I'd like to see the Jays in a better playoff position before they do something drastic like this.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Looking forward to the Braves having the worst record the rest of the way. Trade everything that isn't nailed down.

Cormano

Okay, we ran the show for the first half, time to activate the hyperdrive for part two!

Kansas-CIty-Royals.jpg

Fist Bump to my Royal Bro.

Tuesday morning I saw they finally made the "Los Reales" jersey available for purchase so I finally got the KC Royals Jersey that I wanted and looking forward to Saturdays game.

pMLB2-21360950dt.jpg

Apparently for Daniel Mengdrn and Jacob Nottingham.

Who the what.

And lol they called up Leon, not Zito. Poor Barry.

So Mengden's a 22 year old pitcher who was pitching at Lancaster. 9.2 k's per 9, 3.7 K/W. Give up some hits.

Nottingham is a 20 year old catcher also at Lancaster. Having a real good year between A and High A, .941 OPS, 14HR in 300 AB.

So, couple high A long-term prospects. Guess we'll have to wait a few years to see how this one panned out.

Go Astros.

Freese out for up to 4 weeks with a fractured finger.
Sheeeeitt I lose Escobar and Freese in the same day? Good thing I kept McGehee. :(

E: I totally missed out on Aaron Nola's start. Phillies gaf how was he? Drafted him last year as my MILB first round pick

Top Bottom