• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 - New monsters and field!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm really liking the use bright colors in the game, environments look vibrant.

Defuser

Gypceros? I always hate his dizzy flash. Should have been Khezu to come back, now theres a monster I can troll with.

Ridley327

Gypceros? I always hate his dizzy flash. Should have been Khezu to come back, now theres a monster I can troll with.

Considering how hard they've been pushing the vertical aspect of the gameplay, I would not be surprised to see him make an appearance. After all, he is the original ceiling-hanging son-of-a-bitch.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Will it have a story this time around? Gathering resources, gathering resources...

Kyou

new monsters!

ab00779d4ee8a84cc850f431c7ffda08494bb0b3.jpg

10ce834ab7e56dff8abf824cfdb86c0631a66f0f.jpg
mo0ik.jpg

hatchx

Banned
The only way we won't get this game stateside is if MH3GU totally, utterly, tanks. And I doubt it will (I can see the 3DS and WiiU SKU will do 250k each, respectably).

This will definitely come to NA, but probably not until 2014 unfortunately. Holiday 2013 would be really great, and Nintendo could brand it as one of their key fall games. We'll see I suppose.

jimmypython

The only way we won't get this game stateside is if MH3GU totally, utterly, tanks. And I doubt it will (I can see the 3DS and WiiU SKU will do 250k each, respectably).

This will definitely come to NA, but probably not until 2014 unfortunately. Holiday 2013 would be really great, and Nintendo could brand it as one of their key fall games. We'll see I suppose.

Import confirmed! And it is free to play online this time. I am sure Japan GAFers will do a English guide on this.

the only issue is the 3DS region lock :(

New monsters and map look great! The contrast in colors is going to make this baby pop on a 3DS.
Nice to see the return of the Yian Kut-Ku!

WOW that's gorgeous! :D

I actually want this on Wii U MORE than MH3U (Well I'll happily wait for MH4G/MH4U for that)! It just looks so much better and the benefits MH3U got on Wii U graphically (textures, model touch-ups) would push this to almost true PS360 levels!

Can someone answer this for me:

I remember reading that RE Revelations used a special HW technique to divert OS resources to beefing up the graphics or whatever, what was this exact technique, and does MH3G do this as well?

Top Bottom