• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously considering taking out a short term loan just so I can play it day 1 rather than wait a month. I don't want to be so far behind the rest of the pack :(
Don't. I love monster hunter but short term loans are incredibly bad.

Edit: Top of the page! I'll be downloading and hunting on my n3DS asap. I hope to team up with tons of GAFers.

Killer

Banned
I thought i could walk-in Gamestop and pick up New 3ds and MH4. Already sold out :(. Fucking nintendo and their supply.

Meowtor

Gold Member
Will be playing this on my normal 3dsxl. Any difference with physical vs digital in terms of load times or anything?

Squishy3

Has anyone else who ordered the MH4U 3DS had a tracking update yet? Really hard to believe it's going to come tomorrow without it having had a tracking update yet. :/

(Hopefully it just means it is on a truck and it just didn't get scanned)

Ursn

I thought i could walk-in Gamestop and pick up New 3ds and MH4. Already sold out :(. Fucking nintendo and their supply.

Sold out of both? Isn't Capcom responsible for MH4 copies, not Nintendo?

Has anyone else who ordered the MH4U 3DS had a tracking update yet? Really hard to believe it's going to come tomorrow without it having had a tracking update yet. :/

My next day MH n3ds order hasn't been updated but my collectors edition game has and is in transit but that one is ups ground. I think they just didn't scan the next day airs.

seriously considering taking out a short term loan just so I can play it day 1 rather than wait a month. I don't want to be so far behind the rest of the pack :(

Yeah don't, unless it's from your mom or something. Also it's 30~ at best buy with the $10 credit they give you(or you get 10 dollars, not sure how they'll swing it)

Exile20

Ordered from gs and tracking says Monday. Sucks.

demigod

Your biggest mistake is relying on Gamestop. They don't order a lot of copies outside of pre-orders and MH is pretty niche. You have a better chance at Target or Best Buy in the morning. You could also try Walmart at midnight.

13 hours and still nothing, worried here myself.

Ordered from gs and tracking says Monday. Sucks.

Is yours next day though?

Doombear

Added everyone in the FC list, add me back! Closing in on 100/100 on the list (with pretty much 90% of those being GAF hunters) and I don't want to have to start erasing if they just haven't gotten around to adding FCs after putting their own on the list! I figure some of you are not adding everyone, and only adding your fellow timezonians, which is understandable so I will start purging next weekend.

divusrex

I haven't gotten any update yet. However, I wouldn't really count on it showing up tomorrow. My receipt says that the expected arrival date is 2/16-2/17.

I'm really hoping UPS does come by tomorrow with it, I'd like to play it on the n3DS. Otherwise, I'll stick with the physical copy from my CE to deal with the waiting anxiety.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
How are bows handled in this game? Are they good?

I'm always so attracted to using bows.

butzopower

proud of his butz

When Tri came out I was super broke and sold three Magic cards from my childhood that were worth $80 at the time for about $40 each. Now they sell for $300 a pop 5 years later. Not worth it man.

PKrockin

Seriously? Please don't. One month is nothing, this game will be active for years and new people will be joining in a lot through word of mouth and the fact that this is on 3DS.

Einbroch

Banned
WFq3oh1.jpg

Cute.

demigod

Well, logging into my UPS account actually gave me the status. Getting it tomorrow by the end of the day! Knowing UPS i'll probably get it at 7:40p.m.

deim0s

Added everyone in the FC list, add me back! Closing in on 100/100 on the list (with pretty much 90% of those being GAF hunters) and I don't want to have to start erasing if they just haven't gotten around to adding FCs after putting their own on the list! I figure some of you are not adding everyone, and only adding your fellow timezonians, which is understandable so I will start purging next weekend.

If GAF is gonna hunt, most likely we'll post a date and time for availability.

Seriously don't. We'll be here to help you out.

depward

Same boat. MH4U 3DS // overnight shipping // no progress aside from a label being created.

I will say: I don't order much of anything from Gamestop but I vaguely remember this happening on another item I had and it arrived the day it was supposed to.

I'm a little... anxious about it, but thinking we'll be OK. Seems to be a pattern for us MH4U 3DS overnighters...

I too am doing it the same way. I already added everyone, but I am getting close to 100, so those who don't add me I'll have to delete from my friend list.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
I need to stop going to midnight releases.

So uncomfortable.

I added a bunch of people back when I played Pokemon so I'm already verging on 100. Need to sift a bit then I'll go through the list again.

Killer

Banned
Sold out of both? Isn't Capcom responsible for MH4 copies, not Nintendo?
I meant new 3ds was sold out. i don't know about MH .

Your biggest mistake is relying on Gamestop. They don't order a lot of copies outside of pre-orders and MH is pretty niche. You have a better chance at Target or Best Buy in the morning. You could also try Walmart at midnight.

I wanted to take advantage of the trade in offer.I'd rather get it from best buy but they only offer $30 for old XL. fuck that.

Hugstable

Banned
NOOOOO! :(

I was so ready to play right now! I just beat Resident Evil 3 a few hours ago and needed a new game to start playing!

carlsojo

I've never played any of the Monster Hunter series... but I'm debating getting this with my tax return. Anyone have any thoughts to push me over the edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom