• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Stories: Three new amiibo announced + new screenshots

IF THEY DONT RELEASE IT IN THE WEST

UdSu9w8.gif

Amusingly, I'm pretty sure that Mega Yarn Yoshi has yet to see a Japanese release, so there's one Amiibo that the west has all to themselves.

Yeah. You're right. I don't think Mega Yarn Yoshi even doea anything different in any game from the regular Green Yarn Yoshi.

septicore

These will be the first Amiibos I'll ever purchase.

I hope the game does get localised and becomes big like the main franchise.

Ridley327

Yeah. You're right. I don't think Mega Yarn Yoshi even doea anything different in any game from the regular Green Yarn Yoshi.

For the most part, neither does Famicom ROB, though I understand that Yoshi's Woolly World does in fact differentiate between the two for costumes.

TreIII

Nice Amiibo's. shame this game won't ever be released in the west, like literally ever

I wouldn't be so sure.

FujiTV, where the anime adaptation will be shown, has already expressed interest in bringing the show westward, but has stated that they are waiting to see if Stories takes off in Japan first before pursuing those plans. Capcom is likely the same way when it comes to the game itself.

http://gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/131087966107/monster-hunter-stories-to-come-to-the-west

It may be a while, but with this being the game that the "main" MonHun dev team has been spending so much time on, and has been getting plenty of marketing push in Japan? I think it's pretty safe to presume that they want to bring it over here, too. Even if Capcom may need Nintendo's help (again) to do it.

For the most part, neither does Famicom ROB, though I understand that Yoshi's Woolly World does in fact differentiate between the two for costumes.

I thought that the Mega and regular green unlock the same costume in Wooly World.

I mean it isn't possible to differentiate them.

Jeels

Man, I really love the art style here and the graphics rival Nintendo. I haven't picked up my 3DS since the N3DS came out but this just might do it.

Top Bottom