• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion launches September 6 for PS4 and Xbox One, later for PC

Mista

Banned

Orenji Neko

Hopefully PC release doesn’t take too long. I put hundreds of hours on console, then PC when it came out, where I actually wanted to play it to begin with (hundreds of hours again), and I can’t go back and play this game the way it is on console. I am going to wait this one out. Got a lot of other things to play before a Monster Hunter game consumes me yet again.

I double dipped the first time around because I was just too anxious to play a brand new Monster Hunter and couldn’t wait for the staggered release to my preferred platform.

AT Nergie in a couple days! awesome

over all I like what I see here, especially since this is just a part of what MHW:IB will have and there will be more to come.

Dontero

Banned
They said that PC had to wait half a year for PC version of MHW but now they really want to release it quick for winter time.

So at best you are looking at 2-3 months max instead of 6 months.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Kind of redundant that they say more info this spring. It is spring. Hell, we’re already just a month away from summer.

Wouldn’t that be less money?
Nope prolly piracy and sell more copies on pc again to tools

Shifty

Motherfuckers, they had months and months to bring everything to update parity across console/PC and now they're knocking it out of whack again?!

It had better be hot fire when it does finally come out. For now, hype levels are very much in check.

Last edited:

Jae Mara

More info in the dev video if anyone would like a watch.

Looking forward to it myself, with the few new mechanics, new monsters and master rank. Im there day one.

Bullet Club

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion Clutch Claw, Great Sword, and Long Sword trailers

Clutch Claw

Great Sword

Long Sword

Ribi

Do I still have to jump through a shit ton of hoops to play multiplayer that seems like only Asian developers do? Why they so ass backwards

Top Bottom