• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So basically the idea is to level up the top-tier monsters and use all the other to make money or to level up those top-tier?
In PAD you were limited because the top-tier monster had a cost and if you were low level you couldn't afford that, but in this game there's no such limitation, so you can have 3 S tier monster and destroy everything I guess?

Pretty much.

serverny

Banned
Took me only 11 rerolls to get Arthur (she is cute, love dem women in dem armorz) - finally its time to actually play the game :)

Wyeth

Harley X or Odin? I am new to the game, not sure which would be better. Been saving .bin files before I decide.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
0 dupes in my 2 10 pulls so far. Love it. Gonna level my 4 and 5* because why not?

And what's the difference between evolve and ascend?

So what are you guys doing with 4 stars? selling them or feeding them to other monsters? Feeding dupes to the same monster any good?

Should I only use 5 star monsters if I can? So far I have Harley X, Harley and some snow one. The rest are four stars.

Hige

Just got word back from their support team that you can't transfer between ios and android :/

Anyone know if there's a dodgy way to transfer? I'd like to play on my iPad since this game eats up my battery like crazy.
I'm not that familiar with Android, but I think if it's rooted you should be able to access the data10.bin save file. From there you might be able to just copy and paste it directly into the Monster Strike documents folder on your iPad using iFunbox or iExplorer.

spacebear

I'm not that familiar with Android, but I think if it's rooted you should be able to access the data10.bin save file. From there you might be able to just copy and paste it directly into the Monster Strike documents folder on your iPad using iFunbox or iExplorer.

This worked - thanks dude :D

Is it possible to root a Galaxy S4 running version 4.4.2? Re-rolling by clearing the data takes too long. If someone has instructions on how to root 4.4.2, please share! And if we aren't allowed to share those instructions here, PM me please.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Is it possible to root a Galaxy S4 running version 4.4.2? Re-rolling by clearing the data takes too long. If someone has instructions on how to root 4.4.2, please share! And if we aren't allowed to share those instructions here, PM me please.
Check xda for a all in one root kit for your phone. It's easy.

Rerolled an account with Merlin and Valkyrie while waiting for my phone to restore, so if anyboy on iOS wants a free account with an acceptable starter holla at me.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Gotta clean my friend list... If I don't know the user and no @gaf is attached I'll delete the profile from the friend list.

My new ingame name is cwSasuke@GAF

Credo

I feel like an idiot. I've downloaded LINE. I've quoted the first post to see the message at the top, and I see the part that says: "use this link to join the LINE group," but using that link does nothing but direct me to LINE's site. What am I doing wrong?

I feel like an idiot. I've downloaded LINE. I've quoted the first post to see the message at the top, and I see the part that says: "use this link to join the LINE group," but using that link does nothing but direct me to LINE's site. What am I doing wrong?

I have no idea how the link is supposed to work but I used the QR code method successfully.

Shouta

Any good english wikis? Need to try and evolve Eclipse somehow.

You can either go with the regular evolve or ascend for Eclipse. For regular evolve, just max his level and gather the items necessary. For Ascending, you need to get several monsters to do so.

Ulthwe

If someone wants to add an European Android player:

Ulthwe@GAF 508,347,177,193 - 508347177193 (for copypasting w/out annoying commas)

If it doesn't kill my data cap I'll be alternating this with Terra Battle.

Ashodin

I'm starting to think stats...? Striker has ungodly more ATK than my Hikari.

It's also about countering color types Light <-> Dark etc. So you want powerful ones of each color to conquer content.

Some monsters have sync abilities that you want to group them up with (eg Deity bumps give a secondary attack).

Some abilities you want to hold and use if you can hit multiple targets (lining things up with kamehameha for instance).

What's Zeus's abilities?

It would be nice if in the next update they added which dungeon is being run in the LINE message, and also to cut out the second (useless in 99.99% of cases) part with the invite code.

Draxal

It would be nice if in the next update they added which dungeon is being run in the LINE message, and also to cut out the second (useless in 99.99% of cases) part with the invite code.

I'd settle for a log off line button for android, besides having to delete the local data.

Shouta

So what makes Zeus so good? He's my main right now, but I don't know why.

I'm starting to think stats...? Striker has ungodly more ATK than my Hikari.

It's also about countering color types Light <-> Dark etc. So you want powerful ones of each color to conquer content.

Some monsters have sync abilities that you want to group them up with (eg Deity bumps give a secondary attack).

Some abilities you want to hold and use if you can hit multiple targets (lining things up with kamehameha for instance).

What's Zeus's abilities?

Zeus has Anti-Damage Wall has great stats, and is a piercing unit. What you can do is use your Strike Shot skill and then just throw him through enemies and all that touch him get damaged by the skill. It makes him a strong attacker/support yet, it seems.

I keep trying to iterate this in the line group but the JP tier list is for a guide for units that have a lot of good skills and are super useful for how they've played it so far. But it isn't comprehensive and it does not mean other units are bad.

Lancelot X and Sakamoto Ryoma, for example, have very similar stats and abilities except one trait. Sakamoto has Tree Killer, making him deal more damage to Green enemies. But that doesn't really diminish Lancelot X's strength at all.

Ashodin

That's what I figured. The traits and such make them specialized for the various fights. You CAN just bring the same units, but there's units that make fights easier and get around annoying stuff like Gravity Wells.

chrono01

I did a 10 pull and was hoping for Arthur [since I already have Zeus], but no luck. I did get two new 5*, though, those being Strike [A tier] and Susanoo [still a 5*, so I can't complain]. Only one dupe too.

As for increasing the luck of your monster, getting 4 more Zeus to increase him to 5 Luck is going to be hell. Those who got their starter with 5 Luck initially were lucky [pun slightly intended?], but after spending 8+ hours on re-rolling and FINALLY getting a Zeus, I wasn't about to try for five Luck as well. Maybe they'll put Luck-increasing monsters into the game eventually...
Yeah I recommend everyone in the group use @GAF in their names.

Yeah I recommend everyone in the group use @GAF in their names.
This, please! It also helps me when I'm in the Support list and I can tell who is/isn't a GAF member or just someone random.

Top Bottom