• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moon: Remix RPG Adventure - Fan Translation Project Almost Done (Testing Phase)

awwr999999

Neo Member
So it's basically in an effective open beta of sorts if you want to swing by the discord. If not, just take my word for it that it's coming along swimmingly. The game is playable from start to finish now.
Can I get an invite or a link for the Discord?
-Thanks

awwr999999

Neo Member
No, all I've been able to find is a whole bunch of expired Discord links.
The guy's giving out the patched rom on Discord.

awwr999999

Neo Member
cj_iwakura cj_iwakura Thanks for all of your work on this.
I can get the patched image running in emulators but can't get past the PS2 and Love-de-Lic splash screens on a PS2 debugging station. Do you know of any guides for burning patched cdr?

balabambuz

Neo Member
I've been waiting a translation of this game for years.
I heard about this title some time ago and my country it's literally unknown.
can you please send me a discord link?

Skeletron

YO...I was just searching for info on any fan translations of Moon Remix and this thread popped up. Just popping in to say this game looks amazing and I'm excited as hell there's a fan translation out there nearing completion. I'd be excited to try it if anyone has a link to the discord. Best of luck to the translator(s)!

I've fallen down a rabbit hole of obscure PS1 titles this past month as I've been researching games to put on my hacked PS Classic. From awesome games like Ore No Ryouri and the JP version of Ace Combat 3, to Mizzurna Falls and the unreleased Baldur's Gate, the PS1 library is ridiculously vast and varied. It's crazy I'm only now discovering all these gems 20 years later.

Please tell me the Moon translation is still out there and there's a patch available! I've really been wanting to play this game for ages, something about it really intrigues me.

...what's this about an official translation?

cj_iwakura

Neither do I, but hey, it's there. It'll probably get a PS4 port too.

I hope it gets a PC port, maybe hopefully to GOG. Looking to shift to PC primarily for next-gen, and for consoles pick up a Switch (or Switch 2, depends on the timing). Not decided between PS5 and Scarlett, I just know they'll both be back-compat with their respective predecessors.

Top Bottom