• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More PSP Action: Dantes Inferno

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Neo-Sheperd said:
Well, this thread turned to shit quick.

Well you know if its good news for Sony, it must be hunted down and destroyed cus you know they try too hard.

I'd prefer this to be a sort of spin-off to the console releases. That way I have an actual reason to play it rather than the stupid "console on the go lols" games that seem to be so irritatingly popular. That's what they're doing with Army of Two, though, so I'm confident.

DMeisterJ

Banned
neojubei said:
Well you know if its good news for Sony, it must be hunted down and destroyed cus you know they try too hard.

applause.gif

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
neojubei said:
You see things that aren't there I'm afraid. Look harder, the majority of the "shit" in this thread isn't anti Sony, but rather criticising the decision to make an action game from a literary work that doesn't really suit such a course of action.

But sure, carry on, you and the one with the stupid kitten avatar, you make a great pairing.

Edit for clarity: Before you even think of replying look up at my inital post in this thread, you'll see that not only do I have a PSP, but actually don't like the game coming to PSP, even if the genre is a bit weird for the source material.

thaOwner

Wheeliedude said:
I'm not really interested in this.
I mean, turning the story of Dante's Inferno into a generic beat-em-up ala God of War?
That's not exactly faithful to the source material.

Agreed. After all Sony are trying too hard. The right thing for them to do is stop trying to get games on the PSP and call it a day.

.....oh wait.

Paznos

Why do they make the portable games exactly like their console games? I have both a PS3 and PSP why would I buy the PSP version if it's the same game.

Paznos said:
Why do they make the portable games exactly like their console games? I have both a PS3 and PSP why would I buy the PSP version if it's the same game.

A lot of people own a PSP who don't own a PS3 or even 360.

Mrbob

This is an odd decision. I thought Sony and 3rd parties weren't going to treat the PSP like a port machine anymore.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Yikes, not impressive at all. After Dead Space, I expected more (visually). What happened?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
dark10x said:
Yikes, not impressive at all. After Dead Space, I expected more (visually). What happened?
They wanted their early build to run at 60 fps to show off the gameplay. Sadly, they decided it was a great idea to release screenshots of this build to the public.

dark10x said:

60 fps. game is going to look much better, it will probably be the motorstorm effect (polish it while keeping the frame rate as smooth as possible during all development)

Pojo

Banned
It can look like shit if it keeps 60fps for all I care. They hold up far better when the console becomes nothing more than a footnote.

Kibbles

PSP! I finally got a charger for my PSP-1000 from ebay after about a year and a half of it being abandoned. Anyways, it has 3.51 firmware on it... now I haven't been following the PSP scene, but will it sell for more with that firmware? If not, I'll just upgrade and play around with any new stuff.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Kibbles said:
PSP! I finally got a charger for my PSP-1000 from ebay after about a year and a half of it being abandoned. Anyways, it has 3.51 firmware on it... now I haven't been following the PSP scene, but will it sell for more with that firmware? If not, I'll just upgrade and play around with any new stuff.

Do yourself a favor and CFW it, you have a perfect PSP and a low enough firmware I believe.

--

PSP game looks good, PS360 game... not so much.

Top Bottom