• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat 1 has received a Live Action Trailer featuring Dave Bautista

Draugoth

Gold Member
Lol Draugoth Draugoth , both of us literally made a thread on this at the same time (yours I think was posted 20s earlier that mine). Might as well put here the 90's trowback live action advert.

PAlsyOW.jpg

Raven77

Hmmm not sure how I feel about that.

One part of me is thinking, ultra-cringe.

The other part of me has a raging boner.

Kuranghi

Brilliant haha, really enjoyed that.

Trailer from an official channel:

I'm confused, how is the Playstation channel not an official channel for a game trailer but WB is? Normally I would seek the best source for youtube videos too, but I'd consider the game publisher, PS and Xbox versions of a trailer for a multiplatform game to be equal in their "officialness".

MiguelItUp

I loved the throwback to the OG commercial. Honestly, the closer we get to the game, the more excited I'm getting about it. I really do hope it feels and plays better than 11.

Deerock71

It's an automatic A for Dave Bautista. I'm sad Dave will probably get nothing more than meathead roles, because I think he has some acting chops with range.

I'm confused, how is the Playstation channel not an official channel for a game trailer but WB is? Normally I would seek the best source for youtube videos too, but I'd consider the game publisher, PS and Xbox versions of a trailer for a multiplatform game to be equal in their "officialness".
They didn't make the game, nor is it exclusive to any console, you're giving them views instead of the creator; also the console branded trailers only say the game is releasing on their console, which is just silly/petty.
I would've linked the mortal kombat channel one, but it's age restricted, so the WB channel one is the next best one (they own MK).

Last edited:
Top Bottom