• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat 11 - Terminator

What..What????/ A Fatality and he doesnt pause before doing it and say Hasta La Vista Baby?? Seriously how could they fuck that up?

Justin9mm

Yeah you can buy DLC characters individually. You don't have to buy the whole season pass. Here in the US they are $6 which is like 9 Australian dollars.
Yeah I was looking but I can't see the Terminator one individually, it looks like there are only a few you can buy separate but not Terminator, he is locked behind the whole Kombat Pack.

Yeah I was looking but I can't see the Terminator one individually, it looks like there are only a few you can buy separate but not Terminator, he is locked behind the whole Kombat Pack.

New characters are KP exclusive (Or "Early Access" as they call it) for one week before being made available to purchase for non-KP owners.

Last edited:

Justin9mm

New characters are KP exclusive (Or "Early Access" as they call it) for one week before being made available to purchase for non-KP owners.
Well that makes sense, will just wait then lol.. It's the only one I'm interested in. I bet they gonna make loads of money off that one alone.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Many character interactions here.

Voice is so bad. They straight up got a regular dude off the street (or from the studio) to do an Arnold impression. Some of the intros are pretty funny tho.

Second fatality

Almost cool but then ends up being rather mundane. =/

Wow, they really skimped out with that fatality.

They could've done something with a compactor, molten steel, liquid nitrogen... and they went with that. At least Arnie could've used to bike to do a burnout on the guy's face.

Top Bottom