• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most embarrassing Amazon purchase?

So in 2011 I decided to purchase myself a penis pump off Amazon, not thinking it would stay on my Purchase History forever and now I have a fear that someone will stumble upon this in the future. Guess it's not the worst thing one can purchase but it's pretty cringy. Also, in a close second would be Horny Goat Weed pills but that's not so bad comparatively.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
So in 2011 I decided to purchase myself a penis pump off Amazon, not thinking it would stay on my Purchase History forever and now I have a fear that someone will stumble upon this in the future. Guess it's not the worst thing one can purchase but it's pretty cringy. Also, in a close second would be Horny Goat Weed pills but that's not so bad comparatively.
I had purchased an anal vacuum pump and the pump was broken, so I had to ask support to send me another one.

lock2k

Banned

It's more embarrassing to tell us than to have bought the thing.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
HMbuHZc.gif

Thaedolus

I’m not sure this would qualify as embarrassing but I did have a used Dreamcast show up one day about 9 years ago, which I had completely forgotten I ordered while blackout drunk and lamenting my launch unit no longer working.

$40

Blade2.0

How did it work? Asking for friends, obv.

GymWolf

I don't remember anything embarassing really.

Oh yeah, i almost bought gears of war 4 on amazon, is that a valid response?

Makariel

Two years ago I ordered a pack of 4 door stoppers (solid metal pieces of 1.2 kg each). But when ordering I somehow ordered 4 of those, so 4x4=16 solid metal door stops (i.e. over 19 kg worth of door stoppers). The delivery guy was not particularly happy with me that day.

How did it work? Asking for friends, obv.
I cheaped out and bought like a 15 dollar one that was plastic and the suction wasn't that great. It was a weird sensation when you pumped it up; felt good. I honestly used it a handful of times and just tossed it. Was more trouble than it was worth. Your "friend" might have a better experience with a more expensive model.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Riley Reid Fleshlight.

I was curious alright?
I am always confused by these things.
Does it look and feel like her vagina is supposed to feel or is that just a marketing gag?

Two years ago I ordered a pack of 4 door stoppers (solid metal pieces of 1.2 kg each). But when ordering I somehow ordered 4 of those, so 4x4=16 solid metal door stops (i.e. over 19 kg worth of door stoppers). The delivery guy was not particularly happy with me that day.
You should have said “Do you even lift, brah“ after signing for the package.

Last edited:

Bigrx1

Banned
A big fat dildo - bought it for a camgirl to use in a skype show. She got it and ended up using it, but that was like 3 years ago and that fat dildo is still sitting on my purchase history.

Cato

Banned
A big fat dildo - bought it for a camgirl to use in a skype show. She got it and ended up using it, but that was like 3 years ago and that fat dildo is still sitting on my purchase history.

Did you tape it?
If you taped it it was worth it.

Top Bottom