• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motocycle Club - Nov. 18 for PS4, PS3, maybe 360 and PC from The Cursed Crusade devs

salromano

Forget Driveclub, yo. Motorcycles. /sarcasm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N83X2UQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20 (PS4, $30)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N83X2OM/?tag=neogaf0e-20 (PS3, $20)

November 18, apparently. Details:

Amazon said:
Summary

Rev your engines, because speed and strategy are required to complete the dynamic challenges found on the true-to-life tracks of Motorcycle Club. Create your club and challenge others in the lightning fast world of motorcycle racing. Participate in 20 races in the USA and Japan, going against individual riders or another player's club to prove your worth. Perfect your moves on 9 superbikes,10 roadster bikes, and 3 custom bikes while racing to get through particularly tough terrain or around dangerous bends. You must know how to handle the different types of bikes to be successful at completing each race!

Features

• Pick from 22 bikes faithfully modeled after the most prestigious names in racing including Kawasaki, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki, and more
• Switch between bikes and members of your club at any time during the races
• Take part in a championship between clubs, unlock new bikes in sponsored events and face rival clubs
• Earn money and buy new vehicles
• Customize your club with riders, emblems, helmets, and more

It's published by Maximum Family Games and developed by Klyotonn Entertainment, the studio that made The Cursed Crusade.

Can't find a press release that ever announced the game. Only trace of it I can find online are retailer listings, which are all PS4/PS3 (Wal-Mart and other sites, too). ESRB has only rated a PS4 version. But USK has rated the game for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Klyotonn has a page up for it here, but there's no info, and it only lists the game for PS3 and Xbox 360.

It's budget and I don't actually care about the game, but investigating was fun and I figured some people might be interested. So here are the screens, via Amazon:

71ndilwtvsl._sl1500_8qigv.jpg

71zjdpoqtkl._sl1500_44ccd.jpg

81avqmya4sl._sl1500_xjcb7.jpg

81jylimbu3l._sl1500_qjc4a.jpg

81oi52yvzsl._sl1500_ori1x.jpg

711v1wptngl._sl1500_g4f8g.jpg

71a0yi2ba3dl._sl1500_pvepb.jpg

81-nplz3fdl._sl1500_1qif9.jpg

71rzqmfv7zl._sl1500_0xi5z.jpg

71ezha7vwll._sl1500_3hcmd.jpg

71prqt9-i5l._sl1500_h3dpn.jpg

81cdrjs5pyl._sl1500_21ddy.jpg

71ixiznqpll._sl1500_8kcc0.jpg

81rr78l6aml._sl1500_auem7.jpg

71ckb4h550lvldge.jpg
717mrhqhg1lttekh.jpg

Salz01

That's so funny, just thinking yesterday while playing driveclub, that there hasn't been a motorcycle game in awhile. Hope it's good.

I'm a bike fan but other than Moto GP, which sucks big time, there haven't been a good motorcycle game in a long while !

I think the last good one i played was Moto GP on Xbox when it was made by THQ.

I wish there was a decent Moto game more arcadey with amazing visuals etc.

Looking forward to this one... and no Xbox One version ?

Conduit

Banned
I'm a bike fan but other than Moto GP, which sucks big time, there haven't been a good motorcycle game in a long while !

I think the last good one i played was Moto GP on Xbox when it was made by THQ.

I wish there was a decent Moto game more arcadey with amazing visuals etc.

Looking forward to this one... and no Xbox One version ?

Still miss Tourist Trophy!:(

Hope for Kawasaki ZX12-R Ninja in this game.

Wow, really disappointed. I came in here expecting some type of motorcycle gang action game, (like Ride to Hell, but better in every way) or at least some arcadey road rash type thing.

But it's just a sim.

Ah well.

Still miss Tourist Trophy!:(

Hope for Kawasaki ZX12-R Ninja in this game.

I agree !

I'm not a big fan of open world racing games but for a Motorcycle games, i can make an exception. A Moto game well done like Forza Horizon 2 would be almost a dream come true to me. But i know that never gonna happen. The Motocycle culture is actually kinda underground and i can understand why publishers don't want to put energy behind a Moto game, because it simply wont sell that much.

I hope there's a DLC for Forza Horizon 2 that brings Bikes... please Playground Games, please !!!

Wow, really disappointed. I came in here expecting some type of motorcycle gang action game, (like Ride to Hell, but better in every way) or at least some arcadey road rash type thing.

But it's just a sim.

Ah well.

Is it a sim? There's launch ramps and what look like possibly boost pads or something (those blue circle things in the first screenshot).

Digging for information on this game has been surprisingly interesting actually. I'll make this my final post on here but there seems to be a short offscreen gameplay video here as well as an interview with... someone about it (? it's in French so I don't fully understand) here.

nikos

FINALLY, a new bike game that isn't MotoGP. Day one, don't even care how shit the gameplay might be.

Weirdly enough my library has advance ordered a copy of the game. I'll check it out when it gets in. The screenshots don't look half bad.

Weirdly enough my library has advance ordered a copy of the game. I'll check it out when it gets in. The screenshots don't look half bad.

If you can get us some impressions of the game, that would be very nice !

This game is not available in North America. If it's good, i might import...

Digging for information on this game has been surprisingly interesting actually. I'll make this my final post on here but there seems to be a short offscreen gameplay video here as well as an interview with... someone about it (? it's in French so I don't fully understand) here.

Wow. That looks so bad it's making me smile.

Top Bottom