• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorstorm 2 demo - this week

Downloaded the demo off the EU store. Now I've played my fair share of the first Motorstorm but damn, I can't even finish in the top 3 in the demo track. It's freaking hard.

Ranger X

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Downloaded the demo off the EU store. Now I've played my fair share of the first Motorstorm but damn, I can't even finish in the top 3 in the demo track. It's freaking hard.

Don't worry. There's a difficulty level selection in the retail build.

short demo (2 laps...) but i'll try some more with every vehicel.
not sure this will be a must buy for me.. in fact, i think i might pick this up second hand in a couple of weeks or even months.

GodofWine

Just downloaded this and played 2 races with each vehicle...thoughts.

Graphics looks great, scenery is spectacular, track and vehicle models are very nice.

Handling...not as 'floaty' as MS1, the amount of 'float' felt pretty damn correct, driving a vehicle at speed on dirt is like skiing down a dirt hill :D you just skip along from mound to mound..but handling was tight as it should be, it felt life 'like'. The bike is insane to drive...asking for injury :lol and the monster truck is awesome with its life like 4 wheel steering its a beast with lots of understeer.

And I agree with posters above..it was hard...in 6 races my placing was 16/16/16/12/16/16 :lol

Was great fun...holiday purchase or gift for sure.

GodofWine said:
Just downloaded this and played 2 races with each vehicle...thoughts.

Graphics looks great, scenery is spectacular, track and vehicle models are very nice.

Handling...not as 'floaty' as MS1, the amount of 'float' felt pretty damn correct, driving a vehicle at speed on dirt is like skiing down a dirt hill :D you just skip along from mound to mound..but handling was tight as it should be, it felt life 'like'. The bike is insane to drive...asking for injury :lol and the monster truck is awesome with its life like 4 wheel steering its a beast with lots of understeer.

And I agree with posters above..it was hard...in 6 races my placing was 16/16/16/12/16/16 :lol

Was great fun...holiday purchase or gift for sure.
Then the full game is going to make your head explode. This demo doesn't even do justice to the full game.

The demo you are playing is about the E3 build. Its so outdated

Top Bottom