• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Bean's New Year's Eve party

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I try to watch this every year, find it hilarious. Rowan at his prime. Black Adder: Back & Forth is pretty good too.

Full episode (starts with the party): http://youtu.be/q_mPpcLM8Bw
Alternative link: http://youtu.be/U24g88GNgMI

bean_1tys33.png

bean_2k6s8i.png

Happy New Year, GAF!

strafer

Rowan is a comedic genius.

I love Rowan and I love Mr.Bean.

Favorite episode is when he's in the park and making a sandwich, slapping that fish.

<.<.<..<.<.

isny

napkin dispenser
Just watched this the other night, so good. Top tier Bean.

Also, things that will blow your mind: Mr Bean is an alien and the beam of light and smackdown at the start of the show is him being sent to Earth.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
if only he grew up in a different generation, he could've spent it posting on video game message boards.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I love Mr. Bean. In fact, I was just watching the special! GAF never disappoints.

Okay, I lied. I was watching the entire series for the tenth time.

Herne

Classic Bean. The entire episode should be up, though, so the amazing payoff at the end can be seen by those across the pond :D

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Totally agree, the second one was just perfect. And it was almost a decade ago, damn!
It was really good. I was pleasantly surprised. And I actually had to see the first US film in the theaters. So I was a little skeptical.

I love Mr. Bean, but there's so little of him. We need more Bean. I even have The Whole Bean on DVD.

Edit: That's it. I'm starting off next year with a Mr. Bean marathon.

Classic Bean. The entire episode should be up, though, so the amazing payoff at the end can be seen by those across the pond :D
Us Americans across the pond saw it. The show used to be all over PBS back in the day. My grandmother loved the show.

The payoff of the New Year's party episode is amazingly hilarious. Just like every single other scene of every other episode.

The hotel scene where Bean gets locked out of his hotel room was the first time I saw "nudity" on TV. Not the kind I would have preferred though, but hey, I was like 12. And it was hilarious.

Herne

It was really good. I was pleasantly surprised. And I actually had to see the first US film in the theaters. So I was a little skeptical.

I love Mr. Bean, but there's so little of him. We need more Bean. I even have The Whole Bean on DVD.

Edit: That's it. I'm starting off next year with a Mr. Bean marathon.

Us Americans across the pond saw it. The show used to be all over PBS back in the day. My grandmother loved the show.

The payoff of the New Year's party episode is amazingly hilarious. Just like every single other scene of every other episode.

The hotel scene where Bean gets locked out of his hotel room was the first time I saw "nudity" on TV. Not the kind I would have preferred though, but hey, I was like 12. And it was hilarious.

Good to hear!

zeioIIDX

One of my all time favorite Mr. Bean episodes. Rather depressing though. But I love how resourceful he can be haha...

VariantX

watched this about a month or two ago on Netflix. hilarious. weren't they taking these off netflix soon due to the show's contract expring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom