• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS paint thread - Recreate the awesome with bad tools

Mama Robotnik said:
mysoulreaver.jpg

Oh holy hell, that is fantastic!!

batbeg

As we're all fond of reposting our efforts...

2w7l4sp.png

I'm going to wait until I get my tablet in a few days time before doing a new submission. Doing this shit on my trackpad just kills my wrist. Oh, also, my Last Remnant entry, made for my love of the dialogue and the frustration of having played it on an SDTV.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
IrishNinja said:
you can clearly see what i was going for here, but got carried away when i thought "wait, paste from is a totally legit option."
I'm sorry.

http://hondos.nilbog.net/uploads/1250997508.jpg[/IMG

[I]i'd like to think this image's name is so beautiful, it cant be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. [/I][/QUOTE]
Doop is in a video game? WTF? When did this happen?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot who originally made it, but someone needs to repost the Half Life 2: Episode 2 "nooo! not the sawmill! is nothing sacred?" one.

here's some from the old thread. I was in the middle of making Jak when I start to lose interest. maybe I'll try and finish it this time.
rexvsray.jpg

jehutycloseup.jpg

dscolor.jpg

jakb.jpg

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Ooh I love these threads. Will do some drawing now.

Mine from the previous thread:
2r7r5g5.png

Alucrid

Banned
Chao said:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/FaJaR2/sonicWTF.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sonic's reaction at his new games?

[QUOTE=Callibretto]deadspace.jpg[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, that is awesome. I liked the Wario one too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
We do this every time and people still refuse to post what game they're drawing. It's not obvious to everyone. Please say the game :(

Y2Kev said:
We do this every time and people still refuse to post what game they're drawing. It's not obvious to everyone. Please say the game :(

Why not ask the ones you don't know? Mine was Mass Effect.

Here's one I've been working on A LOT longer than I would like to admit :lol

15ds6rt.png

Going to take a break for today and try and finish it tomorrow.

Which probably means I'm never going to finish this, so I'm posting it now.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
SovanJedi said:
....well, alright then, here's a quick one:

Recreation of the final boss battle in Wario Land for the Virtual Boy. In honour of DavidDayton who did it first in the previous topic I decided to make a smaller stereoscopic version to fully recreate the wonderful* Virtual Boy immersive experience. Just cross your eyes and capture the magic for yourselves!

hit_the_nose.gif

*lie.
Awesome!

batbeg said:
That looks incredible so far iconoclast.

Thanks! I was starting to rush things and lost my patience, so I figured it was best I quit for now before I mess it up too badly.

Still, it has nothing on some of the other ones in this thread. MS paint rocks.

IrishNinja

Weapxn said:
Doop is in a video game? WTF? When did this happen?

haha, i like that that's the detail that stood out for you. seriously, Doop as an NPC would make me consider Ultimate Alliance 2.

i like how we're all pretending we didnt see that Pyramid Head raping image

if this thread is still alive by the time im finished i'll show my mirrors edge sewer scene, i've got the water and one the walls almost finished.

fantastic work on the dead space, i could only replecate that by 'shop rotoscoping.

edit: here ya go. I love this game, so much adreneline.

3846035665_5ccb447dea_o.png

something went wrong at the top and I realised the walls were concave in the screenie around half way through, aww well I still think it looks great.

noah111

Still Alive
Callibretto said:
I was in the middle of making Jak when I start to lose interest. maybe I'll try and finish it this time.
jakb.jpg
NICE, finish it!! Or start a new one, your work is great bro.

Top Bottom