• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mum honours sons killed in explosive police chase with huge burnout in street

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Not Australia, but Australia's mentally challenged little brother, NZ

The mother of two boys killed in an explosive car crash has defended her decision to do a massive burnout as a tribute to her teenage sons.

Glen McAllister, 16, and Craig Robert Hickey-McAllister, 13, died after a stolen car they were in hit road spikes and crashed into a tree in Christchurch, following a police chase on last Sunday night (local time).

A third teenager also died in the crash.

Police said the impact of the collision ruptured the fuel tank and sent the car into a “ball of fire”.

dc186b3731242201df58ee0b7a133b85

https://au.news.yahoo.com/mum-honou...lice-chase-huge-burnout-street-210653579.html

Shifty

Cunth Cunth Does it still count as bogan if it's from New Zealand?

Because it looks pretty damn bogan from where I'm standing.

Also, as an Aussie, how do you feel about the litany of posters that saw a burnout then went straight to AUSTRALIANS LOL AMIRITE instead of reading the first two words of your post? :messenger_smirking:

What’s a mum? You mean mom? I don’t speak Australian bro
It's a shortening of 'mother' heralding from a non-mangled (ergo non-American) form of English

Source: Me, a.k.a. Grumpy and British

Mista

Banned
It’s weird but I understand. She’s a mum at the end and she lost her son. We’ll never know the real feelings of mums when they lose their child

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Cunth Cunth Does it still count as bogan if it's from New Zealand?

Because it looks pretty damn bogan from where I'm standing.

Also, as an Aussie, how do you feel about the litany of posters that saw a burnout then went straight to AUSTRALIANS LOL AMIRITE instead of reading the first two words of your post? :messenger_smirking:

It's a shortening of 'mother' heralding from a non-mangled (ergo non-American) form of English

Source: Me, a.k.a. Grumpy and British

I guess they say bogans, but pronounced strangely. Also, I feel sick to my stomach that people didn't read my first sentence. #metoo

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I guess they say bogans, but pronounced strangely. Also, I feel sick to my stomach that people didn't read my first sentence. #metoo
To uncontroversial for a reaction, based on the story that follows.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
And if somebody created the username Niggerz or Kikez or Spicz, would that mean nigger, kike, and spic aren't racial slurs anymore? Once again, how about you simply not use racial slur for whites moving forward? Thanks.

I think you just wanted to excuse to use some racial terminology since you kept repeating it enough in this post.

Stop whining.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Hey, i only modelled my e-persona after this:

And if somebody created the username Niggerz or Kikez or Spicz, would that mean nigger, kike, and spic aren't racial slurs anymore? Once again, how about you simply not use racial slur for whites moving forward? Thanks.
''Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?''

(Come on, a bit overreacting much? If you truly feel its repulsive, use the Report button.)

Shifty

Could you maybe not use racial slurs directed at white people in your future posts? Thanks.
Found the redneck.

It's not a racial slur, it's a disparaging term for a social class. If you're going to start calling people out at least get your definitions straight.

Top Bottom