• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Music To Be Murdered By - Eminem’s New Album

Mista

Banned

Angry Marshall dropping another album dissing people. Kamikaze was understandable but again?

Come on now you’re almost 50 and still salty about when people shat on you because you dropped garbage albums?

I love and respect Em in hip hop but dropping another album that is full of disses? Eh, was fun with Kamikaze but now he sounds like a salty prick.

Em fell off after Eminem show. He's released nothing but trash since.

I feel like his discography has aged terribly too. I can't really listen to any of his songs anymore. At one point I'd put him in my top 5. Now I don't think he cracks my top 20.

Last edited:

whitehawk

Banned
Dissing has always been central to the rap game. He's the best, why wouldn't he boast?

I'm loving this album. Some are suds but overall it's as good as Kamakaze. Darkness is fucking amazing.

Mista

Banned
Dissing has always been central to the rap game. He's the best, why wouldn't he boast?

I'm loving this album. Some are suds but overall it's as good as Kamakaze. Darkness is fucking amazing.
Dissing the same people you dissed in the previous album and the same people that trash talked you years ago because you released couple of garbage albums?

Yeah he sounds like a salty prick right now and nothing more. Dissing is part of the game and NEVER been the center of it mate

mekes

I think he’s just catering to his long time fans who expect crude attacks on other artists and want bars. That is Eminem’s thing after all. I think the consensus probably sways towards him being back for these past 2 albums, rather than anything resembling the opposite.

I enjoy his music for a listen or two, but I’m not a big fan anymore.

Top Bottom