• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My fucking nutjob neighbor

ChazAshley

Gold Member
DragoonKain: I have new neighbors

My selfish self wanting more stories:
38iqvl.jpg

BigBooper

They've been remodeling for a couple weeks now, I've been hearing them working in there. It looks like some new people are moving stuff into the new apartments, not sure if these people have moved in or if they're just moving stuff in for future tenants, but for some reason decided to use this behemoth flat bed to move a few beds and a small desk, in the pouring rain, instead of a small u-haul, which would've, you know, actually been enclosed and kept the rain from getting all over everything, and wouldn't have been a pain in the ass to drive and park.

Nothing anybody does in this apartment ever makes any sense.

IMG-1259.jpg
Here comes part 2.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
There's one neighbor still left next door, her unit is in the back of the complex and I've noticed that she uses the driveway to go to and from her apartment. I really didn't know who was who in that apartment other than the neighbor with the cars. I had no link to the other cars with the other tenants, but today I was outside when she was outside, and saw her come home with groceries and she pulled in, parked right next to her front door, got the groceries out and literally had to walk like only 2 feet to get into her front door. I realized that before Mitsubushi Man left, she always used to park on the street rather than in the back, because he junked up the driveway with all his cars he never drove. So for years whenever she had to go somewhere she had to walk all the way around to the other side and carry groceries or anything else all the way around. She's probably happier he's gone than I am now that she can park right next to her front door and use the driveway.

Seriously, what a rude guy he was. I feel bad now knowing that he clogged up that driveway for years with his shitty ass cars when other tenant could have and would have used that driveway for convenience. I wonder if she complained to the landlord about it. I would have.

Last edited:
There's one neighbor still left next door, her unit is in the back of the complex and I've noticed that she uses the driveway to go to and from her apartment. I really didn't know who was who in that apartment other than the neighbor with the cars. I had no link to the other cars with the other tenants, but today I was outside when she was outside, and saw her come home with groceries and she pulled in, parked right next to her front door, got the groceries out and literally had to walk like only 2 feet to get into her front door. I realized that before Mitsubushi Man left, she always used to park on the street rather than in the back, because he junked up the driveway with all his cars he never drove. So for years whenever she had to go somewhere she had to walk all the way around to the other side and carry groceries or anything else all the way around. She's probably happier he's gone than I am now that she can park right next to her front door and use the driveway.

Seriously, what a rude guy he was. I feel bad now knowing that he clogged up that driveway for years with his shitty ass cars when other tenant could have and would have used that driveway for convenience. I wonder if she complained to the landlord about it. I would have.
Fuck, I came running back to this topic to see wonderful news and I see this? Mods give DragoonKain DragoonKain a warning.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I was thinking about this thread the other day when my own neighbors were being massive nutjobs

Top Bottom