• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My girlfriend is looking up strap ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

Just make sure you don't stop suddenly while she's walking behind you. Also, consider wearing a durable eye patch over your back door.

GRW810

I am confused. If you are a man transitioning to be a woman, why do you have a girlfriend? So you're a man who is also a lesbian? Seriously, I am lost.
This is the complete opposite of confusing. Any person of any gender identity can be with anyone of any gender identity.

Isn't it quite ignorant to assume that a transgender person wouldn't be attracted to women? Did you just assume transgender men are gay?

XenodudeX

WPXUX5Q.png

ass-to-ass.jpg.jpeg

Monocle

I am confused. If you are a man transitioning to be a woman, why do you have a girlfriend? So you're a man who is also a lesbian? Seriously, I am lost.
It's not confusing at all if you remember that gender identity and sexual orientation are two separate things.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I feel sorry for the op. Have you discussed it with her?

Some of the gifs in this thread are outstanding. Ha ha.

Replicant

My condolences. Better get a smaller one first then to prepare for it.

PS: Dick is delicious OP. Learn to love dat manmeat.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I worked with a stripper who gave her boyfriend internal injuries using a strap on. Apparently he was bleeding like a stuck pig and ended up in the hospital. She was one of the finest females I've ever seen too, gorgeous half latina half asian girl. Also a really sweet down to earth girl as well, which made the whole thing ten times more bizarre.

Anastasia

I also have to agree on bailing out if she won't support you in transitioning.

Technically... it doesn't get removed, at least not in the way you might be thinking. The process is far more interesting than that. *evil grin*

Don't some of the Thai surgeons remove it and then use part of it as a skin graft (in order to create a deeper vaginal canal, IIRC)? I might be getting that info mixed up. I know the inverted technique is more common though.

Miles X

She's secretly planning a threesome with another girl so she can be spit roasted? You can hope.

Anyway, I love this anti anal thing people got going on. Once broken in it's great.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
She doesnt even want nor will she let me change...so I doubt it.

Look, I'm gonna say this bluntly, and I'm sure that others have and will say this too:
There's no "let" to that. If she's not willing to accept you as who you want to be, adding pegging to the sex life, assuming that's where she's going, isn't going to change that. You both need to have a serious talk about what she thinks she's going to accomplish here, and you need to explain to her in no uncertain terms that you're not simply looking for some ass action, but a complete change of life, and she can either be part of that or not. There are no other choices here. The internet isn't going to help you with that.

depths20XX

So, she doesn't want to let you start your transition but she wants to fuck you in the ass with a strap on for some strange reason.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom