• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My invention hit it big so now I'm gonna buy a couple of McMansions

Gander

Banned
9/19/18 Update: I finally got a chance to stick my head out from the sand to say hello and provide an update for those that find this sort of thing interesting. I'm the TubShroom guy (who was previously the MSXbox/TeamXbox guy). Long story short... my partner and I launched a Kickstarter at the end of 2015 for a new kind of drain protector and it's blown up since. We've expanded the line to cover other drains, did a couple more Kickstarters, and have hustled like crazy since to get our product(s) into as many homes as possible. Here's a recent Forbes contributor piece that was written about us and here's a clip of our fourth HSN appearance.

Instead of blowing all our earnings on parties, cheap thrills, and McMansions like we originally planned, we've been reinvesting to grow the company and product line. Success is fleeting, especially if you rest on your laurels. We don't want to end up being one-hit wonders like Los Del Rio. This thread turned into a sort of AMA back when it was started. If the mods don't mind, I can answer some more Q's in here. We recently launched our fourth Kickstarter campaign which has been keeping us busy. We're also moving into a new warehouse by the end of the year. Fun (and hectic) times! /end yearly update =)

I'm curious to ask about the manufacturing, say you have a good idea who do you see about getting it constructed if you can't do it yourself?

Top Bottom