• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBalfredo

I think my favorite thing about canon Luna is how unintentionally horrifying she is.

Going out to make a new impression on ponies? Be sure to wear your cloak made out of bats.

I imagine her tower in Canterlot castle being this dark, intemidating, Castlevania-esque gothic monstrosity. Which she finds cozy.

79443%20-%20artist%3Ayiuokami%20luna.jpg

I'm legit more excited for Fighting is Magic than I am for UMvC 3 and SFxT combined. I think the only fighter I'm more excited for is KoF 13.

Neki

Link Man said:
So I've started on Season 2. The two-part opener was great (Discord stole the show, of course), and Lesson Zero was genius. Seriously, best episode by far. I was starting to get a little bit bored near the end of Season 1, but this season is off to a great start.

Going to watch Luna Eclipsed now.

Oh, and:

Pinkie Pie>Twilight Sparkle>Fluttershy>Rarity>Rainbow Dash=Applejack

this list is so correct

Link Man said:
this pic is so good.

akira28

Dai101 said:
I can't wait 'till this game is about 90% finished and BAM!!!!!! CANCELED for some reason.

All it needs to do is leak. I mean they might not care enough to give a C&D since it only helps the show get more press. Little kids will be playing this for free on their PCs just like bronies will.

I imagine they're so in the wilds in terms of how this thing took off and grew that they might be willing to be a little...'flexible'? That's just my imagination though.

Link Man

Banned
Rickenslacker said:
I just couldn't help but hear them proclaiming that in their usual fashion after reading that. Wonder what kind of cutie mark that would produce?
Oh, I was just referencing your avatar.

what's the voting for? who's going to be banned? who's not going to get x? doen't matter, the question will be defined in a way to favor the creator of the thread.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Owlowiscious said:
doen't matter, the question will be defined in a way to favor the creator of the thread.
I doubt EviLore really gives a shit, tbh.

I'm betting nothing happens and it's just a popularity vote and a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom