• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choppasmith said:
Of all the varied types of pony art that gets it's fair share of disdain from various PonyGAFers, "furry ponies" bug the crap out of me. I don't mean Anthro because that's just a style/interpretation that's hit or miss with me. I mean drawing that little bit of fur around their chest, neck, or legs. PONIES DON'T HAVE FUR, FURRIES! Ugh. Yeah, really not a fan of furry culture.
I hate full anthro art but find those little fur bits cute.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Slamtastic said:
I hate full anthro art but find those little fur bits cute.
Ponies dont have fur.

They also dont have wings and horns and bright pink manes and they actually look like horses.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
GsIJo.gif

Acerac

Banned
The horn placing seems dramatically different on every pony on that gif. =o

It is amazing but that distracts me horribly!

All those ponies eating cookies at the same time is perverse!

Cheerilee

A while back I mentioned in the Pony thread that I wanted to like Transformers Prime, and tried to give it a chance, but that I found it kind of bad. Not Bayformers bad, but bad enough for me to consider it a waste of time.

Well I've tried it again, and this time I watched it from the opening five-parter, and now I can say that while it has a few flaws (which I don't care to go into), overall it's really very good.

I would recommend this show to pretty much anyone, and suggest watching at least the opening five-parter.

I just had to say that in this thread, since this thread is where I previously said something unkind about it.

Acerac

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
IRC shenanigans are leaking over in to the thread! STREAMS ARE CROSSING!
I finally got around to joining the IRC channel and it is awesome! Everyone who reads this thread should stop on by... probably not now though because most people are asleep!

Acerac said:
I finally got around to joining the IRC channel and it is awesome! Everyone who reads this thread should stop on by... probably not now though because most people are asleep!
There are down times with less activity but since we have such a diversely spread out group, time zones dictate that there is almost always some people awake and in the chat.

I don't understand how that's the Luna makeover which was cut when that's season 1 Luna.

I guess that means Luna's redesign was done last minute?

I find it hilarious WSJ would consider a story like that to be front page material. Also, "Pegasisters"... Really?

Edit: I forgot to say, congrats to [name removed] for getting his Ponybik's Cube mentioned in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom