• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just_as_pinkie_planned-(n1301251133486).jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
DRESS.MOV

Need I say more?

It had Fluttershy singing, which is always a plus. Still, Sweet and Elite is better. I do like The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, but that one largely depends on if you think superheroes and ponies are a good mix.
It wasn't even that. It's just that it is not well written at all. I blame it on a newcomer writer, who wasn't really in touch with Lauren Faust's vision for the show.

Cheerilee

This last page and a half was hilarious. What was 2th's tag before he got banned? Or did he just get the one Cheez suggested?

Personally, if I had the space for a big Fluttershy plush, I'd just keep it around to, y'know, decorate and look cute.
Cheez didn't suggest the tag, he was reacting to it. 2th didn't notice his new tag immediately and thought Cheez was suggesting one.

I think the pet episode was a bit off, like I think the writer/director intended the gorge to seem scary, but the director/animators dropped the ball somewhat, and it just came off like an obstacle course. But I still liked the episode.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
CHEEZMO™;33271751 said:

I think the joke about Rarity being a slave driver of illegal mexicans sticks around too long. APPLE.MOV was more lean and had more punch.

Uchip

Banned
I missed some 2th trolling
you thought i was bad, he trolls me!

I don't want you to leave. I like you.
But I would like you to play nice and post in a spirit of tolerance, and that's what I'm respectfully asking you to do.

Are you willing to do this, Chip?

I was kind of hoping people would vote me out actually
im beyond depressed and need to have a good reason to stop posting

Link Man

Banned
I missed some 2th trolling
you thought i was bad, he trolls me!

I was kind of hoping people would vote me out actually
im beyond depressed and need to have a good reason to stop posting

How about video games? There have been quite a few that have released recently.

I'm sure there are some topics that you might find more stimulating than this, perhaps post in another thread or create your own topic?

If you have Netflix, there is quite a lot of content available. If not, there's always the free 30-Day trial for new members.

Or you could hang out with friends, go out and do something in the real world.

Just throwing out some suggestions.

Uchip

Banned
How about video games? There have been quite a few that have released recently.

I'm sure there are some topics that you might find more stimulating than this, perhaps post in another thread or create your own topic?

If you have Netflix, there is quite a lot of content available. If not, there's always the free 30-Day trial for new members.

Or you could hang out with friends, go out and do something in the real world.

Just throwing out some suggestions.

nah, already post in a lot of threads
I have to pay extra for internet bandwidth so streaming is out of the question
and migraines control my life so i cant go out anywhere

but 5 votes seem to have happened so ill stop being a negative influence and bugger off :)

this is the best thing that has been posted

Link Man

Banned
Well, it's time for yay.

Also, I changed my avatar, if you haven't noticed. Also have a version without the hat for after the holidays.

Yeah you are right, it does look more like PPG style. IDK, this was the first thing I saw upon waking up and going online and for some reason Rugrats came to mind instead of PPG. I blame myself not being full awake
e6645.gif

Also, when did you get the new avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom