• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakphoon

AdawgDaFAB said:
Great stuff Bak. You should post the one with the game logos too.

Wish granted:

C8Y2H.gif

(i had this one on tinychat yesterday)

Bonus:

Nishastra said:
I'm gonna play 'em all this time, damn it!

I know :p

uLk8H.gif

Nishastra

Banned
Bakphoon said:
Wish granted:

(i had this one on tinychat yesterday)
I've played 4 hours of Beat Hazard since yesterday, and I've owned Deus Ex for 11 years (and played it more times than I can count)!

This one is easy!

Only thing I don't have is a sandvich...

Bakphoon

DrForester said:
That one wins.

If i weren't a junior, i would SOOOOOOOOOOOO post it in the steam sale thread...

(Well, I wouldn't mind if someone who has the guts to post it outside of this thread does so :D)

tiff

Banned
Captain Fish said:
Twilight Sparkle Loves Balloon Rides. That's pretty much become my mantra for lame merhcandise. It's like marketing and creative have never communicated with each other.
It's cool how FiM tried fairly successfully to move beyond the utter vapidity that the previously defined the franchise, which makes the toys based on it still being marketed like utter shlock kinda weird.

Calpain

ThreeSix said:
Didn't know about that one. And actually after I posted that, I found out that it made the front page of Geeksaresexy.net, and Buzzfeed where it's still on the front page of their movie section. In the end, things just sort of worked out.

Looks like EqD finally posted it as well. Congrats!

Adelor Lyon

Neo Member
Myke Greywolf said:
A nice read, thanks for sharing! But... wait:
nwTXe.jpg

If this is official art, is it possible that a character design tweak is incoming?
I just noticed: Does the character design tweak involve removing Rainbow Dash's wings?

2th

Banned
BUTITHOUGHTYOUWANTEDWHINGING.jpg

if there was only a way to have this be animated and actually make sense... anyways Rarity is still awesome.

That Applejack gif is amazing. It's like two awesome things combined to form something even awesomer. :)

Oh, and I loved that episode of diamond dogs(?). Rarity's whining is absolutely unmatched. I can't imagine that I could take it for more than a few minutes.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
brian577 said:
Is it just me or does Twilight's voice sound funny?

It's not just you, I thought it sounded like a placeholder voice. Which would be odd, since Spike and Pinky sounded perfectly fine.

brian577

Banned
Pankaks said:
It's not just you, I thought it sounded like a placeholder voice. Which would be odd, since Spike and Pinky sounded perfectly fine.

I did some checking, that is definitely not Tara Strong.
220px-Tara_strong_2009-cropped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom