• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3678.Scootaloo_5F002800_42_29002D002800_n1302459360001_2900_.gif

There is a surprising/disappointing lack of pony play theme art featuring humanized FiM cast.

That gear is expensive as hell! I ain't gonna spend over a grand on a getup that only a few people will appreciate >.<

The lack of fanart around it is surprising, though, you're right.

I meant, that is a very interesting get-up (and yes, the sets are very pricey, $1,000 is pretty moderate, to be honest if it's a full latex.....wait why am I saying this?!?)

Ahem...anyway, I try not to mix fetishes with my MLP fandom. Some things just don't and/or shouldn't be mixed! Not that I don't believe it is out there....somewhere.

That said, I like your odd sense of humor tafer. very...yea.

And I'm the crazy one for putting people on ignore for these kinds of things.

I don't understand why fans of the show and this thread would try to get it locked.

Xzeon

Banned
And I'm the crazy one for putting people on ignore for these kinds of things.

I don't understand why fans of the show and this thread would try to get it locked.

I havent seen anything that bad, not bad enough to get the thread locked.

This thread is boring, only like 4 posts a day, only recently its picked up.

I probably wont even come back till S3 starts if we get in trouble for a few creepy pics and get fuckin banned or something.

Razek

Banned
If there is anything to say about the fandom, there are some incredibly talented artists out there.

You guys know that long 1125x7500 picture of all the season one episodes done in little snippets where it starts and ends with a letter to Celestia? Was there ever a season 2 version done?

$200

Banned
If there is anything to say about the fandom, there are some incredibly talented artists out there.

You guys know that long 1125x7500 picture of all the season one episodes done in little snippets where it starts and ends with a letter to Celestia? Was there ever a season 2 version done?
Sadly no.

Razek

Banned
Only -20%? Luna could do better...

Put Twi in power and you could get a 100% science increase.

Oh, and the whole game would be in a golden age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom