• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
spike_s_new_comic_night_by_harwicks_art-d7f085y.jpg

Link

PaulloDEC

Bizarre footnote regarding the soundtrack: in "True True Friend", Rarity's "Lose the apple farm" line has been replaced with what is either an alternate take, or something else entirely. I'm not even sure it's Kazumi Evans.

I've only listened to bits and pieces so far, but it's certainly the only changed line in "True True Friend". Odd considering other vocal interludes (Twilight's recitation of Pi in "The Failure Song" for example) remain untouched.

PaulloDEC

New EqG short is pretty good

What's the point of forming a band anyway when Pinkie can play 10 instruments by herself?

610435.png

by the gods...

I liked it too. And is that... is that EQD on the laptop?

Someone stripped out the individual CMC voice tracks from Hearts as Strong as Horses and put them up online separately.

Michelle Creber - Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett - Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters - Scootaloo

This is really slick as this was Claire's first big musical number without Michelle pulling double duty singing for both Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom.
Also nice to hear all the parts where Maddy sings the harmony at a lower register.

Came across this a while back, but it's well-worth revisiting. Claire's part is definitely my favourite; it's great to hear some authentic Sweetie Belle vocals at last.

Ooh, this is lovely.

$200

Banned
Next official plushies from 4de:

2sCEcPi.jpg

About damn time! They've only released two plushies in about a year so far - these guys work slower than Valve works on Episode 3. I don't even know what happened to that Fluttershy one they showed last year.

PaulloDEC

Won't people just decide on their own personal canons anyway? I've been involved in Doctor Who fandom for a long time now, and I don't think there's ever been an official stance on canon from the BBC. People just pick and choose to assemble their own. Everybody wins.

Cheerilee

Won't people just decide on their own personal canons anyway? I've been involved in Doctor Who fandom for a long time now, and I don't think there's ever been an official stance on canon from the BBC. People just pick and choose to assemble their own. Everybody wins.

It's Star Wars. They have to ruin it somehow.

If they insult some real art and compliment some terrible garbage, that's probably the least harmful thing they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom