• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

$200

Banned
More GIFs and reaction images please =)

52c.png

f02.gif

15916720-20animated20apple_bloom20coffee20scootaloo20Sweetie_Belle20think.gif

15925620-20apple_bloom.png

Just occurred to me, why doesn't Sweetie Belle lift up the paper for them with magic? Lazy Unicorn.

I don't think her magic has developed enough to use Unicorn telekinesis as well as older ponies.

Also one thing I really liked about this episode was how classy the CMC were at the end. Not ONCE did they blame Diamond Tiara. They could've easily said it was all Diamond Tiara and they were blackmailed by her, but they didn't, they took all the blame. Stay classy fillies.

Also one thing I really liked about this episode was how classy the CMC were at the end. Not ONCE did they blame Diamond Tiara. They could've easily said it was all Diamond Tiara and they were blackmailed by her, but they didn't, they took all the blame. Stay classy fillies.

If they didn't say anything about DT, why did Cheerilee come in and fire her?

If they were really classy, they would have let their embarrassing photos get in the paper, just like all the ponies they wrote about.

If they were really classy, they would have let their embarrassing photos get in the paper, just like all the ponies they wrote about.

Why did she not do anything before things got too out of hand? Maybe she was like Rarity. Laughing it up until they posted something about her? I dunno, maybe it was just serendipitous timing. Maybe they told her off screen

And yeah I was kinda hoping they'd say, "You know what DT, go ahead and post those pictures. We deserve it!"

I still really like that they came clean to Ponyville without blaming her though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

My guess is just that Cheerilee read the girls column and figured out that the paper just became a gossip rag. It had nothing to do with the blackmail, and just her bad paper.

Another fan theory is that in the blackmail scene, Featherweight takes a photo, and people are thinking he told Cheerliee.

Wait, what?

Luna? Vinyl Scratch? Spikebelle? Sorain's shirt? Human dancing poses?

Will any of this stuff make it into the episodes?

Katzii

Saturday's episode was probably my favourite "Cutie Mark Crusaders" episode, speaking as a person who watches each episode and then has nothing else to do with MLP:FiM in any way, shape or form.

But that's not saying much since they're probably my least favourite characters and this series has been dragged down by the sheer amount of episodes focusing on them. I guess the upside to that is that whenever they have an episode focusing on one of the decent characters, it makes it all the more better for it. Maybe that was the plan all along.

With all the continuity call backs we've gotten in the past several episodes? I actually kind of expect the episode will be like this.

Violet_0

Banned
Saturday's episode was probably my favourite "Cutie Mark Crusaders" episode, speaking as a person who watches each episode and then has nothing else to do with MLP:FiM in any way, shape or form.

But that's not saying much since they're probably my least favourite characters and this series has been dragged down by the sheer amount of episodes focusing on them. I guess the upside to that is that whenever they have an episode focusing on one of the decent characters, it makes it all the more better for it. Maybe that was the plan all along.

the CMC have become a lot more tolerable in season 2, I think. In fact, I'm rather fond of them now (Sweetie Bell is the best of course) and I'm actively looking forward to more CMC episodes in season 3.

PBalfredo

Letting Luna out of her cage twice in one year? It really must be a big event!

Wait, what?

Luna? Vinyl Scratch? Spikebelle? Sorain's shirt? Human dancing poses?

Will any of this stuff make it into the episodes?

Maybe. This looks like something made by the animation studio, much like the famous comicon poster, rather than normal low effort cut-n-paste vectors found on other pony merch and promos.

Not sure if this was discussed already but Derby does appear in the episode albeit briefly.

On the bridge right of town hall in the very beginning of the episode. They reused the shot from heart & hooves day since all the ponies are paired up for the most part. She's next to Dr. Hooves.

Link Man

Banned
Not sure if this was discussed already but Derby does appear in the episode albeit briefly.

[episode link]

On the bridge right of town hall in the very beginning of the episode. They reused the shot from heart & hooves day since all the ponies are paired up for the most part. She's next to Dr. Hooves.

You may want to remove that.

If Luna make a appears in season finale, then, this will be the best finale evar.
So it could be a mix between the finales for Dinosaurs and St. Elsewhere, where
the ponies have a giant corporation that basically ruins the land, sowing enough discontent that the Windigos return and kill everybody off... and then they reveal that
Equestria is actually inside the snowglobe of the autistic human boy Tommy Westphall, much like 90% of all television
, shocking the young girls and giving them incurable PTSD for the rest of their lives
, but because Luna gets a token cameo it'd be awesome?

Link Man

Banned
So it could be a mix between the finales for Dinosaurs and St. Elsewhere, where
the ponies have a giant corporation that basically ruins the land, sowing enough discontent that the Windigos return and kill everybody off... and then they reveal that
Equestria is actually inside the snowglobe of the autistic human boy Tommy Westphall, much like 90% of all television
, shocking the young girls and giving them incurable PTSD for the rest of their lives
, but because Luna gets a token cameo it'd be awesome?

And then they all get thrown in jail for not assisting someone who was being mugged.

Top Bottom