• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I made a thread on the Official Nintendo Forums that i was in love with Marin from Links Awakening. I said the reason I was in love with her was because of her appearance, her personality, her dreams and everything else. I’ve been in love with her since childhood when I had my Game Boy.

Marin was a girl on an island with no powers, just words of serene and wanting to fulfill her dream. The story and everything touched my heart. Now I understand Marin was not real, but I actually found out that emotions are telling me that I’m in love with the real Marin that’s really out there.

In other words, we feel that Miyamoto knew these Zelda characters when he drew them from certain people. A lot of people were touched my my message and felt that we should go on a search for Miyamoto to find the true answer. In other words, we want to ask Miyamoto-dono who the real Zelda people were that he got his ideas from.

We feel Miyamoto-dono really knew people like Zelda, Marin, Link, Malon etcetera and are personalities and have put them into the games. We are going to form a search party for Miyamoto because these questions we have we have been wanting to know the answers for all of our lives. Sometimes we even cited when we were in love with a character from a game and knew we would never meet them.

I cried, however I feel we can find them. I tried to get everyone to come with me on this search, but we were still discussing the situation when the topic reached 390 posts. NOA staff deleted it. We don’t know why, but it happened.

So I found this site and I’m hoping that this site is the same site for the dreams and answers to the Zelda characters with whom we have loved. I have loved so much for Marin that I have she tears over her.

I know you guys may think weird or even crazy for loving a game character, but I am not. You see it is our emotion that is trying to reach out to a certain person we love. We can’t help it if we’re touched by the characters looks, personality and so on etcetera.

So I’m just posting here if anyone has suggestions for our situation. Actually I have a lot of people that want to come with me to find Miyamoto so we can get these answers. Our love is so strong for this journey that we don’t want to put it aside.

Finally, I am asking the NOA staff to please revive the thread and give me access to the thread so i can document the pages, as lots and lots of work was deleted.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
In before the lock.
Maybe some secrets are best kept secret.
Sadly who ever he based them on could be dead ?

Also this could be a troll thread ?

Last edited:

DonF

ADvOtKs.gif

Any of you familiar with GFW Radio? The best gaming podcast of all time?

That was an actual forum post that was dramatically read on air during a segment called “Heroes of the Web” where Shawn Elliott (then a reviewer for 1up and now a game designer) would read these insane posts he would find around various forums

TannerDemoz

Mods, because you're probably visiting this thread going 'whyyyyyyyyy' too, can anyone start threads now? Is the junior/member accreditation still in place?

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
Like most characters in fiction they are likely to be composites or an amalgamation of a number of people that have formed the character as a whole.

This can be done with or without the knowledge of the individuals in question. Therefore it's unlikely you will find much support in trying to root out someone's real life for no real gain except personal gratification.

If the real inspirations have not been outed already then it's reasonable to assume they would like their privacy to remain intact.

I will lock this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom