• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My review of the Gamecube.

Jesus! It's 5am in the UK, i'm only up cos I passed out early last night.. I just nearly woke up the whole house with his crazy screaming about nintendo wii :lol

Fatalah

fatBart.gif

kurahadol

even when it has batteries in
the gamecube's
the shitcube's
controller
is NOT GOOD

This video was absolutely epic, I'll be up all night watching the rest of them :lol

Bildi

kurahadol said:
This video was absolutely epic, I'll be up all night watching the rest of them :lol
Just be careful watching some of them alone in the dark. Especially the shitbox360 one. The red eyes and screaming quite unsettling, if not actually scary. Seriously. And I'm on my computer at work. :lol

kurahadol

Bildi said:
Just be careful watching some of them alone in the dark. Especially the shitbox360 one. The red eyes and screaming quite unsettling, if not actually scary. Seriously. And I'm on my computer at work. :lol

Watch the Contra 4 one, you'll die :lol

Aladuf

Banned
:lol after he smashes the controller in slow motion you can hear him HEAVILY breathing because it wore him out so damn much!!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Holy shit, that's one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen. The internet has finally lived up to its potential.

Also, is it just me or does he look like a fat nerd version of Daniel Johnston?

fernoca

I loved my friend's reaction on MSN... :lol :lol

It was something like...
Me: Here, watch this...
Him: Oh, pfft is just a lame video of someone reviewing consoles
Him: Like that other one, remember?
Me: U sure?
Him: Yeah..really lame by the way
Him: Shitcube? Damn lame...
Me: ???
Him: What?
Him: HOLY SHIT!! :eek:!!!!

DrGAKMAN

Banned
Prime Blue said:
This video proves that third-party-controllers are shit.

These videos prove a lot of things. For instance, mankind is doomed, we're not getting stronger/faster/smarter, evolution is a crock of shit!

mugwhump

BUT EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE FUDGE BATTERIES INSIDE, GUESS WHAT?

THE GAME SHHH.... THE.... SHITCUBE'S WIRELESS CONTROLLER...

IT'S NOT GOOD

D3VI0US

It's overrated, most of the Nintendo 1st party games, especially major franchises were below average, and there's maybe like 10 games worth owning for the fucking thing and those were 3rd party mostly.

Speevy

Banned
D3VI0US said:
It's overrated, most of the Nintendo 1st party games, especially major franchises were below average, and there's maybe like 10 games worth owning for the fucking thing and those were 3rd party mostly.

Yeah!

And Gladius is really frustrating because you have to play thumb gymnastics on the bean buttons.

Coolio McAwesome said:
I have to wake up in a few hours and should really be sleeping right now, but I can't stop watching his videos. This guy is incredible!

This is probably the first series ever to reach "so bad its good" and then fall back down into shittyness again.

This guy is just too much. In both a literal, mass sense, and in the figurative one.

pulga

Banned
Holly hell, I couldn't keep watching after the 3 minute mark. That guy has the most annoying voice ever recorded by man.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
He looks (and sounds) like he's running out of breath when he's waving that stick around and talking at the same time :lol

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
"GUESS WAT?...............................................THE GAMEKEWP WIRELESS CONTROLLER...................IT DOESN'T WORK!" *Holding what is obviously a third party controller*

Is that normal that I fell empathic by wanting to kill it?

Drewsy

Banned
I love how he obviously cut filming just so he could get the gamecube 5 feet away from him. I wonder how long it took him to get up, bend down and grab it, then sit back down...the world will never know.

Top Bottom