• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Flash "indie" sale is live

I already have Transistor on Steam and iOS. Guess it's time to complete the collection!

I'll still have 5 bucks left after that, I'm on the fence about buying either Bastion or Dust: An Elysian Tail. Any recommendations?

AEREC

I believe the Vita version launches very soon, it may have a sale to commemorate the occasion like Bastion did. Even if it doesnt, i think most of Gaf would agree its worth full price

Thats what I was thinking, and Ive been waiting on the vita version. Ive already waited this long for a sale...Ill just keep waiting, but Ill buy it even if it's just a few bucks off.

Cleve

Actual sunlight is on it for $2, I've always wanted to give that a shot.

Where the fuck is Axiom Verge? I want it, but I've been waiting for a sale. Oh well.

I remember reading the developer behind the game is generally opposed to how sales devalue indie games. I don't know if it still hasn't seen one, but we may not for a while.

I already have Transistor on Steam and iOS. Guess it's time to complete the collection!

I'll still have 5 bucks left after that, I'm on the fence about buying either Bastion or Dust: An Elysian Tail. Any recommendations?

Love them both. If you can tolerate the art style, I would probably recommend Dust over Bastion.

BouncyFrag

Hand of Fate is terrific roguelike game. It channels an old school, destop RPG with a dealer serving as dungeon master with a third person combat game similar to the Arkham games and Shadow of Mordor. A few months ago the game got a big update with more items and modes and an improvement to the graphics and performance.

KevinCow

Banned
Got the following in my cart:

Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Cel Damage HD
DiveKick
Escape Plan
Guacamelee STCE
SoundShapes
Flower
Bastion

Now I'm hovering over the Buy button...

Edit: Fuck it. Took off Bastion and SoundShapes, but clicked Buy.

Ricker

Ok I will finally try Stein's Gate on Vita...I would grab Hand of Fate also but its one of the rumoured X1 GwG of February...

Does Golf Club work well in terms of local multiplayer?

Yes, unlike Rory McIroy you can turn on Turn Order and it will let you do traditional turn based online multplayer and you can bring in your friends ghost if they aren't even online.

For local you can do up to 4 players local multi.

Yawnier

Banned
There be some interesting and cheap games in this sale :eek:

Kind of tempted to pick up Unfinished Swan, Hohokum, and a few others (on PS4)

Etzer

Finally, a sale with multiple games I'd be into. Steins;Gate!

Time to use that $25 I've been saving from the whole Vita false advertising settlement thing.

Top Bottom