• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai accidentally reveals several TGS announcements (DISASTER REPORT IS BACK?

''The Idolmaster''

The gritty reboot of Idolmaster is finally here and I can't wait to see it.

UeMMTny.jpg

No one talking about Summon Night 6 for PS4/PSV? Excited! Or was this already known and I totally missed it? (That seems to happen a lot lately.)

Kinsei

Banned
Please tell me Crows is an all new IP that no one has eer heard of so I can go on thinking it's a game where you control crows.

Takao

Banned

Aerocrane

um, where is Ace Combat? I can't find it. There must be a mistake. Maybe this is fake.

*cries*

They'll just reboot it again after they bleed the whales dry with Infinity's free to play mechanics, right? RIGHT? :(((
The series will never return to Strangereal :(

Interested in that Granzella game and the Idolmaster Taiko game for Vita.

No new info on Time Crisis 5? "Zodiac Brave" was a troll and was Saint Seiya and not a new Ivalice game? *sigh* At least a new game from Kazuma Kujo should be cool.

TreIII

If Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force is not PS4 i'm going to going fucking apeshit lol. I've packed away my PS3 and i'm craving some Gundam vs.

I'm with you. It'd be nice to play a console port that could retain all the effects that had to be cut from the PS3 ports of Extreme Vs.

That said, while that and a new Kamen Rider Battride makes me happy...where is that Soulcalibur VI?! Pokken can't be the only thing Hoshino and Project Soul have been working on.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'm guessing EXVS Force is the next arcade version, I hope this means EXVSMB is coming to consoles soon.

I wonder if it's Vita... There were a couple Gundam Vs games on PSP back in the day.
There is always the possibility, although in that case those GvsG games were on PSP due to a combination of install base at the time compared to consoles and that the arcade versions ran on System 256 which is similar to a PS2, so a port to it instead of PS3 made sense.
Given the current state of Japan, maybe we'll see the return of multiplatform Vs titles.

If Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force is not PS4 i'm going to going fucking apeshit lol. I've packed away my PS3 and i'm craving some Gundam vs.

Nearly every game that NAMCO announced for the PS3 also has a PS4 version. So it'd be shocking if VS Force turns out to be a PS3 game and there isn't a PS4 version of it.

salromano

Soulcalibur 6 is pretty much confirmed after that character popularity poll and the social media hints from Namco. I'll be surprised if it's not announced during TGS!

Bring back Setsuka

Numb

How about the actual Tekken 7 ?

Its still no where to be seen and the game is practically getting old on the arcades...

Tekken 7 is already old in internet years which Namco thinks we don't have and can't see the game.
Onward to the next Tekken game.

Top Bottom