• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nano Assault |OT| A Disgusting Journey

By the way, AceBandage, I noticed your username on a few of the leaderboards.

I'm not going to bother with any of the score attack challenges as I've never found those to be much fun, but the single life / no secondary weapon challenges are great. What's all this I hear about a bug?

Random cards seem to crash when accessing online on certain save files.

alazz

Also, looking at your comments, guys, it seems stunning under a graphic point of view/3d effect, but also worth playing...
It is exceedingly both. The only thing I really have against it is the dynamic difficulty on principle alone, but this game kicks my ass so it's not an issue. :p

What's the best method to achieve the score attack objectives? They're impossibly high. I usually only hit about 2/5 of it, but I did get one of them. Pretty sure I've got all the power-ups, however I haven't completed all the missions yet.

Heads up - I just worked out a way to cheese the boss of 4-4 in his final phase (when he stands still and shoots at you). Get in close to him and his shots can't hit you.

Boom! You've just completed the "don't lose a life" challenge.

SmokyDave

Is this game out in Europe yet? I can't find anywhere selling it.

Nope. It should be, but it ain't.

I was so hyped for this game (it's the reason I bought a 3DS) but after this endless delay, they can keep it. Plenty others happy to take my money instead.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Bumping this thread, not just to remind people that Nano Assault EX is coming to the eShop soon, but to let people know that a press release I got from Nintendo Australia has a retail release for Nano Assault listed as coming on March 13, so I guess Majesco is still planning on releasing the original game in PAL-land.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, would you recommend this for $15 plus tax? I don't want to get the EX version because of Nintendo's non-account BS.

Top Bottom