• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog's games takes place on Bermuda Triangle [DoomBringer...NO!]

Twix said:
looks like the camera designer of Prince of Persia series has joind ND and he’s working on the camera system for this game:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_Naughty_Dog_Project

I liked the camera in Jak, but I don’t mind any changes if it’s gonna help the game experience :)

someone who worked on AC, Splinter Cell and PoP also joined em (probably a programmer or somethin)

F.jpg

PRIOR OFFENSES: F1 racing (ps2), Ghost Recon (ps2), Splinter Cell (pc), Prince of Persia: SOT (ps2), Splinter Cell: COT(xbox & ps2), Assassin (ps3)
CHARGED W/: Moving from Shanghai to Montreal to Los Angeles, too often.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Doom_Bringer said:
Can an admin please correct/update the title? I am typing in the dark and can't see crap -_-

Why do you always type in the dark? But I like this Doom_B not the other one.

mckmas8808 said:
Why do you always type in the dark? But I like this Doom_B not the other one.

Well its 1 AM and I am in my bed with my laptop. I reduced the LCD brightness so that my sister wouldn't scream at me! Its hard to type when I am in bed

Kittonwy

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
someone who worked on AC, Splinter Cell and PoP also joined em (probably a programmer or somethin)

F.jpg

PRIOR OFFENSES: F1 racing (ps2), Ghost Recon (ps2), Splinter Cell (pc), Prince of Persia: SOT (ps2), Splinter Cell: COT(xbox & ps2), Assassin (ps3)
CHARGED W/: Moving from Shanghai to Montreal to Los Angeles, too often.

Ubisoft's talent is getting POACHED, first EA, now Naughty Dog.:lol

I'm glad Manny K is still around. Good show.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Doom_Bringer said:
Well its 1 AM and I am in my bed with my laptop. I reduced the LCD brightness so that my sister wouldn't scream at me! Its hard to type when I am in bed
...WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH YOUR SISTER.

bishoptl said:
...WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH YOUR SISTER.
jeez!!!
I live in a one bedroom apartment. She doesn't have a room and sleeps in the living room which is near the balcony where I sleep. The apartment design is flawed. If I turn on the tv and the light goes to all the rooms unless the door closed,,,, but the balcony doesn't have any doors.

mckmas8808

Doom_Bringer said:
jeez!!!
I live in a one bedroom apartment. She doesn't have a room and sleeps in the living room which is near the balcony where I sleep. The apartment design is flawed. If I turn on the tv and the light goes to all the rooms unless the door closed,,,, but the balcony doesn't have any doors.

The other white meat.

mckmas8808

Doom_Bringer said:
OMG why do I always get the worst tags :(

I hate my sister!! She is a thief! Stole my gold chain to feed her lazy boyfriend

She did what? :lol

mckmas8808 said:
She did what? :lol

The chain was very sentimental to me; my grandmother gave it to before her death. Of course my sister has absolutely no regards for family nor religion… she took the $500 gold chain and sold it for a mere $200 at gold jewler shop.

Her boyfriend is a lame jobless hobo who is like 20 years old and still in high school, her friends probably gave her the idea of selling gold making $$$. Anyway I don't talk to her...I haven't spoken to her in 3 weeks. Worthelss bitch

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Doom_Bringer said:
The chain was very sentimental to me; my grandmother gave it to before her death. Of course my sister has absolutely no regards for family nor religion… she took the $500 gold chain and sold it for a mere $200 at gold jewler shop.

Her boyfriend is a lame jobless hobo who is like 20 years old and still in high school, her friends probably gave her the idea of selling gold making $$$. Anyway I don't talk to her...I haven't spoken to her in 3 weeks. Worthelss bitch

Yet she is in your bed now? I don't do the S & M thing but...whatever floats your boat son.

Chiggs

Doom_Bringer said:

leftfieldgs6.jpg

Dizzy

Banned
Amir0x said:
I don't know, DoomBringer. We clearly need pics of your sister though.
Quoted for truth. :lol at the end of this thread. I say good on you doombringer, you stepped into a territory which most men could only dream of....or try as hard as they can to not dream of :lol

On topic, it sound interesting. If it has a load of "weird stuff" in it then I guess it really is Tomb Raider with a man...but that's a good thing in my opinion :)

ethelred

Doom_Bringer said:
jeez!!!

You sleep on a balcony? :lol

Odysseus

Banned
OK, once again.

I see the thread title, I think a meltdown may have happened, so the question remains... is it worth reading?

Top Bottom