• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

Great win for the Celtics. Wizards played pretty well, but everyone on the C's seemed to be hitting from deep. Pretty happy with the defense AB/Smart played on Wall, even though he had a great game.

Brad must have been scared at the end though, felt he had to put Jaylen in to close out the game.

Edit: Pierce played 7 minutes of the first quarter

Can't believe Deandre missed 2 open dunks. He appears to not have hands at all today. He better find them quick, as he's already fumbled away several rebounds as well as missing open dunks.

Mrbob

Celtics nearly impossible to beat when hitting 3s like that.

What's up with the Clippers right now. Doesn't Marcellus always say Clip City Chip City? Clippers keep playing like this only chipping they'll be doing is on the golf course next week.

ViciousDS

Banned
Celtics nearly impossible to beat when hitting 3s like that.

What's up with the Clippers right now. Doesn't Marcellus always say Clip City Chip City? Clippers keep playing like this only chipping they'll be doing is on the golf course next week.

They ain't making it past golden state anyways, I'd rather have the jazz face the warriors

Tom Penny

When the celtics score more points than the opponent they win.

wpVr2T0.gif

Tom Penny

I laughed.

How do you feel about Doc? Remember, you speak for all Celtics fans.
Overrated. Incapable of winning with lesser talent. Give him a young team and he's hot garbage. Decent out of timeouts but would wait until teams make massive runs to call timeouts. He would ride vets to the death too. That's sums him up for me.

Somebody should make a lowlight reel of the Clippers history in the playoffs with this current roster. They have had some of the most incredibly pathetic series exits I have seen from a team.

Somebody should make a lowlight reel of the Clippers history in the playoffs with this current roster. They have had some of the most incredibly pathetic series exits I have seen from a team.

2 minutes of Paul hitting threes and driving the basket. 40 minutes on the foul line and flopping at the 3 between a screen.

Mrbob

So are the Jazz stuck in basketball hell. A good team with a bunch of good to great players but not enough superstars to win against elite teams.

ViciousDS

Banned
So are the Jazz stuck in basketball hell. A good team with a bunch of good to great players but not enough superstars to win against elite teams.

to me it sounds like a spurs team without a kawhi leonard.....thats not hell, thats one move away from a 1 or 2 seed team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom