• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Seems like Horford and Smart are the only ones awake right now. Smart is playing like crap, but at least he's there.

Holy shit. I just saw the score. I thought Cavs would sweep but... not like this?

Are Cavs just playing godly? Or are Celtics just playing poorly? Or both?

Do Warriors have a chance?

I can't tell...

Are the Cavs just playing that good,
or are the Celtics just THAT BAD!!!?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Not that good defense can shut down good offense but I'm looking forward to seeing CLE actually having to play a good defensive team. These teams out east just don't bother playing D at all.

The Celtics were a mistake.

I doubt the Wizards would have taken more than a game anyway, but I'm with Chuck in that I think the Celtics were the worst possible team to give the Cavs a challenge in the second round.

trixx

Why the fuck didn't wizards win game 7. They woulda got swept too but probably would've been somewhat close games

NBA has been broken for a while now. When every team is free in the east y'all gotta fix shit.

I'm hoping Lebron goes for 60 just to make this beating even more memorable. I want this to turn into a Nightmare on Elm street blood geyser of shit level of shitshow for the Celtics.

VeeP

God damn, fucking Celtics. How are you down 44 in your own home during the conference finals?

Frauds, Superstar IT is a nonstar, God Olynik turned into a false prophet, Marcus Smart ain't so smart, Horford doesn't deserve a max contract.

Cavs are just that good. Any team in the east would've been swept I think.

Ambient80

yes we definitely need one superstar so we can lose by 10 points instead and not win any championnships

I mean, getting a 19 year old on your team who still will get dominated by Lebron isn't much better. IT isn't gonna get younger, and it'll be a solid 3-4 years before a new guy will really make a difference

tumblr_oq8b6bSwT91r0jlbgo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oq8b6bSwT91r0jlbgo2_400.jpg

NotLIkeThis

mjp2417

Banned
I mean, getting a 19 year old on your team who still will get dominated by Lebron isn't much better. IT isn't gonna get younger, and it'll be a solid 3-4 years before a new guy will really make a difference

That's when LeBron will be past his prime. The Celtics aren't a second tier star away from prime LeBron.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Gonna need you to read the part where I said the Warriors should absolutely still be favored. Didn't think I needed to say why.

But these teams are closer on paper than they were a year ago.

You don't get "closer on paper", when the opponent you weren't close to, adds Kevin Wayne Durant.

Mrbob

Celtics long game isn't going to pay off when Ainge hasnt shown himself to be a master drafter. They need to trade that number one pick for an established NBA star.

Plus in 3 years Giannis will be running the East so the Celtics are screwed long term anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom