• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2k/Live thread #15392 - Gilbert Arenas calls NBA Live fake

pilonv1

http://www.nba.com/wizards/chat/arenas_chat_transcript_112105.html

carter grant, New York: Do you play nba live 2006

Gilbert Arenas: No. I play NBA2K. It's real, the NBA2K. The other one, now...it's too fake.

img92_file.jpg

:lol

beanoboy7

EAJAPAN said:
Yeah I loved how 2K innovated football games by putting graphics over gameplay.

What has Madden done to innovate in the past 15 years? Nothing besides that lame ass cone vision. 2K always had the upperhand in the running and passing games, not to mention the presentation.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
here we go here we go here we gooooooooo

soccer_riot_wideweb__430x237.jpg

NBA 2K for the win. Gilbert Arenas' opinion > some doofus posting on a videogame message board on the internet

...wait a second :(

DMczaf

I would make a thread about a NFL player liking Madden over NFL2K over the last 5 years, but I dont have the time to make 400+ different threads. :(

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
I remember EA had Arenas playing people at Live at E3 a couple years back. He was pretty good, enough where it was obvious that he played basketball videogames regularly.

What has Madden done to innovate in the past 15 years? Nothing besides that lame ass cone vision. 2K always had the upperhand in the running and passing games, not to mention the presentation.

i promise myself and the entire board that for the rest of 2005, i will not once argue about madden vs. any other football game, no matter how much i want to.

if you see me berating another football title or company in comparison to madden, mods please ban me for as long as you see fit.

thank you.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
DMczaf said:
I would make a thread about a NFL player liking Madden over NFL2K over the last 5 years, but I dont have the time to make 400+ different threads. :(

True.

The moral of the story is that EA makes great football games and crappy basketball games. Sega is the exact opposite.

Top Bottom