• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2k14 Next Gen : OMG Trailer

NBA 2k14 Next Gen : OMG Trailer

this-is-beautiful.gif

Nobility

Banned
Pre-ordered PS4 NBA2K14 after the E3 conference.

Order justified, so good...

Live might want to take another year off...

alba

Little is the new Big
Baahh, I want a PS4 and 2K14 on it so baad. Damn you budget! Rose is looking good, too bad he gets dunked on by Kobe right afterwards, lol.

Derrick01

Banned
Yeah I'm not believing that until I see actual gameplay footage in the normal camera angle. I've learned from different games you can make anything look better than it really is with the right angle (Hello forza/GT).

Yoday

The animation was the most impressive part IMO. Their depth of field needs some work though, as it was clashing pretty heavily with the foreground in some of those scenes.

Looks pretty good. The jersey physics are still jarring compared to the graphics though just like they were in the previous games. They look good for the most part but then they do the weird flicker/readjust back into the default position that completely ruins the immersion that the rest of the graphics create. It's probably their simple method of making sure that completely crazy physics errors don't happen with the jerseys, but I hope they figure out a better way to do it this upcoming gen..

rvy

Banned
Flawless victory.

Let's have a moment of silence for our American Football bros, because they are condemned to playing Madden. After watching this trailer, they can only wonder what NFL 2K14 would be like.

Top Bottom