• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K21 Reveal Trailer

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Its mostly likely coming in the second week of October, They are still pushing the current gen versions.

Still doesn't explain why if they have a finished product, they aren't promoting it properly. It's as if COVID has made companies lose their minds.

Still doesn't explain why if they have a finished product, they aren't promoting it properly. It's as if COVID has made companies lose their minds.

It makes no sense for them to quickly promote it when the current gen versions just come out plus to be fair most of the next gen games have not had much promoting in general. The fact that 2k is delivering two new games only two months apart is amazing especially in a pandemic.

You can't underestimate the negative impact social distancing and the pandemic has had on dev teams and companies in general.

We all want everything delivered to us right away but we just have to be patient considering what is going on right now....

MastaKiiLA

I watched this last night. It looks weird on my 4k TV. Whereas all the other videos show noticeable improvements over the current gen, this one did not give me that impression. Maybe it's because the lighting model isn't as pronounced on the street ball courts, and some of them have very weird environments. But things like the off-court sequences just looked disappointing. I was legit trying to figure out if they were using PS4 footage. Am I the only one who came away with that feeling from this particular video?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
I was expecting this tbh. Looks downgraded already.

nba-2k21-ps5-trailer-01.jpg

Just like almost every commercial

Top Bottom