• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

gutshot

DKlZ5otWkAAH129.jpg:large

Trust it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't think Wade going to Cavs makes any difference. Cavs were already winning the east (I guess that Boston gets 2 games, max, barring injuries), and will still get trounced by GSW.

That said, it's going to be a fun regular season. So many story lines to watch. I don't think all of these moves and consolidations are good for basketball overall, but it will be fun.

Cornbread78

I don't think Wade going to Cavs makes any difference. Cavs were already winning the east (I guess that Boston gets 2 games, max, barring injuries), and will still get trounced by GSW.

That said, it's going to be a fun regular season. So many story lines to watch. I don't think all of these moves and consolidations are good for basketball overall, but it will be fun.

True, the fun starts for Boston next year when Lebron bolts for LA. Then it will truly be a two team league and they are both in the West, lol.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Warriors-newcomers-get-up-to-speed-in-training-12225386.php

In August 2014, entering his second of four seasons with the Lakers, Nick Young tweeted that that he has no tattoos on his right arm because that limb is “strictly for buckets.”

It only reinforced his reputation as a gunner. For much of his 10-year NBA career, Young has prided himself — albeit jokingly for the most part — on his aversion to assists. That might have to change now that he is on a Warriors team built around making the extra pass.

“I found myself passing a little bit more than normal today,” Young said Sunday after his second practice with Golden State. “It felt good, you know?”

da hell is this shit.

GS, you gonna ruin Swaggy P.

Line_HTX

Brian T. Smith‏ @ChronBrianSmith 1m1 minute ago

James Harden asked about Game 6 blowout home loss to Spurs. Did he hear all the criticism. "Naw. What'd they say?" Then smiles. #Rockets

>:T

Line_HTX

Melo is not here because Morey could not find a way to get rid of Ryan Anderson's contract.

Speaking of Ryno, he says he wouldn't want to get traded and "loves it here." If he TRULY loves it here, then he would not shoot way worse at home than on the road by a staggering difference. There is no excuse for shooting poorly at Toyota Center and have his best games away.

bionic77

Top Bottom