• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA PSP Replacement Disc

pdk27

Just to let everybody know, that if they are waiting for there new NCAA UMD from EA that I got mine today in NJ. It came UPS Ground Shipping. The bug is fixed. Really nothing else to report.

DCX

DCX
You got NCAA for PSP? Serious question, do you play your PSP like a console? Or do you play like a normal handheld? ( in spurts )

DCX

pdk27

I have a son who is just shy of 2 years old. So it is much easier for me to play sports games on it rather than a console because of a couple of reasons. One I can follow my son around the house while getting a few plays in. Two I can put the PSP to sleep and take as much time as I need to finish the game.

EDIT: Just realized that I probably didn't answer your question. So in general I play my PSP like a console because I don't have time to sit down in one spot for the real deal. I realize that are not as good but they are much closer than other genres. I play my DS much more like a tradtional handheld.

Top Bottom