• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nebraska woman bites off man's ear for being called fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Police say woman bit off part of Lincoln man's ear:

Police say woman bit off part of Lincoln man's ear
By The Associated Press | Posted: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:38 pm

A Lincoln woman is accused of biting off part of a man's ear who insulted her, police say.

Anna Mae Godfrey, 21, 1101 D St., was arrested on suspicion of first-degree assault after an incident outside a house party on the 7400 block of Greenwood Street, said Lincoln Police Officer Katie Flood.

Flood said three men in their twenties at the party were arguing with the rest of the partygoers as they left around 3 a.m. Then, Flood said, one of the men shouted an insult at Godfrey.

Godfrey allegedly ran half a block, tackled the man and bit off a chunk of his right ear. Flood said the missing piece of the man's ear was not found, and he would likely require plastic surgery.

34xjiiq.jpg

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I guess she took one last bite before she got fed up with it..

Carlisle

I went to school in Lincoln. Honestly, the guy probably could have been talking to half the party.

Probably goes for the rest of the country now that I think about it.

BJK

XiaNaphryz said:
Godfrey allegedly ran half a block, tackled the man and bit off a chunk of his right ear. Flood said the missing piece of the man's ear was not found, and he would likely require plastic surgery

Of course it wasn't found; no one checked her stomach!

Since this all happened at 3 am, allow me to suggest that alcohol may have been a factor in the mastication.

UFRA

She ran half a block and then tackled him?

I thought Hippos let out some kind of warning before they attack..

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I NEED SCISSORS said:
She wouldn't look too bad if she lost some weight. Fat women with potential are one of the world's greatest tragedies.
She bites off people's ears though. Being attractive still ain't gonna make her gf material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom